03 : better

- sugawara's point of view -

I woke up with (Y/n) by my side. She was awake and staring at me with heavy eyes. Her beautiful (e/c) eyes were red from the lack of sleep and she had bags under her eyes.

"Koushi?" I heard. "Yeah?" I asked pulling her close. "Are you okay now? Your forehead isn't as hot but it's still warm." She said feeling my forehead with her hand.

"No, (Y/n). I'm going to die. I'm going to die and leave you and everyone else I care about behind in this world forever." I thought.

"I'm better, I promise." I lied.

"Okay, good. But you said some weird...things when you were sleeping." She said laughing slightly. "What weird things?" I asked her laughing.

"You said something about dying lol. At first I got scared but I realized it must've been a nightmare or something."

"It's true, (Y/n). I'm dying. It wasn't a nightmare, its reality. And soon, you and everyone else, will have to face it."

"Wow that's...crazy." I said. "Haha yeah." She laughed.

"Except it's not crazy. It's true. And it's happening right now. I'm fucking dying, (Y/n). And there's nothing I or anyone else can do."

"Well I'm glad you're better. I was starting to get really scared. I almost called 911..." she said giving me a slight smile.

"What?! Why the hell would you call 911!?"

"I was scared Koushi!" She yelled with tears in her eyes. "(Y/n)...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I won't do it again." I apologized.

"Baby... you don't need to apologize. You were sick, you can't control that. It's not your fault. And to be honest it felt good to finally take care of you for once. You're usually the one taking care of me so..." she said blushing.

"(Y/n)...I love you. I love you so much. You're my everything. My sun, my moon, my rain, my princess, my life." I said taking her hands.

"Why do you keep saying these things lately?"

"Because I'm fucking dying and there's a chance I could die right now and never get to say goodbye."

"Because I never realized just how much I love you." I lied. It's true, but it's not the real reason I keep repeating myself.

"Aww Koushi...I love you so much and I really want us to be together forever..."

"Me too. I know we will." I lied.

"We won't, (Y/n). As much as I would kill to be able to, I'm dying. And I only have 4 more days..."