Chapter 2

Kaycee's POV

Now that Faith left, I have nothing to do. It's 1:34pm so I decide to go out for a walk in the park.

I decided to go to my favorite spot near the lake and sit on the same bench I sat on as a child.

Ring Ring

Who could that possibly be? I think as I check my phone.

It's not mine. I look around, but all I see are parents playing with their children. Finally I see an iPhone under the bench. How'd this get here?

"Hello?" I ask.

"Ohmygod thank goodness! You found my phone?" Some guy asks with a thick British accent.

"Yup, under the bench in the park." I reply.

"Aahhh that's where I left it." He says chuckling.

I would be worried if I lost my phone. What's up with him..?

"So do you want your phone or what?" I say.

"Course! Meet me in the coffee shop on the corner?" he replies.

"Yeah...sure" I answer.

I was not expecting this. I don't mean to be rude or anything but I'm not your typical girl who is obsessed with what everyone thinks. I wear black and I'm quiet. I only open up to certain people, and why in the world would I want to meet up with a stranger. I don't even know if I want to do this.

{Happy MLK day! No school yay! it's 12:57 am so I'll update more later. gnight everyone ^_^}