The meeting of the rich(chaper2)

You woke up in a sweat because it was to hot for you in the blankets. Tossing and turning all night, all you dreamt about was the red head and William over and over the same dream made you wanna go crazy.

About ten minute till 8:00 in the morning it was time to get up and get ready for the day.
From now until lunch you worked in the bakery then from lunch until 3:30 you where aloud to roam around the city.
-Time skip-
It was now lunch tossed your hat they made you wear and rushed out the door to see if you could find the red head and William again.
No luck you searched everywhere but nowhere to be seen
"Well they must be at home" you though to yourself.
Just as you realized you where lost and you didn't know the way back you came across a weird store that said (UNDER TAKER) which made you puzzled.

You walked to the front of the door just as you reaching for the handle the door opened by itself.
You walked in with pure curiosity leaving you baffled by the site
" all these coffins" you thought to yourself
" how ironic " you murmured to yourself
"What is" a figure behind you said
"Aahh!" You screamed turning around to see a female? But he/she had a manly voice so let's go with a guy.
Anyways he was wearing the weirdest of clothes and that smile of his made his appearance even more creepy.
"I asked what was so ironic"
"Ohh um well.."
"Spit it out I don't have all day"
"Oh um well just your store says undertaker and there are coffins in here that's all" you said
"I don't get it" he said
"Well considering coffins take people underground and your store is called undertaker"
"Hahahaha I get it now!" He said laughing
"Yeah uh I need directions if you don't mind"
" of course why would I not help such a beautiful child as you" he said with that creepy smile.
"Oh really? That would be great" you said happily.
"One condition though" he said
"W-what would that be?" You said as you got creeped out.
"Tell me a joke" he said with a smile as he sat on a coffin.
"A-a joke!? Well uh okay I guess so"
"Lets hear one then"
"Uh well okay um" it took you a couple of seconds.
"Okay okay I got one now"
"Let's hear it!" He said with excitement.
"What do you call a cop getting into bed?"
"What" he said
" an undercover cop" you said with a smile and a hand of your hip.
"Hahah another one!"He demanded
"Okay okay uh" you said
"Two law enforcers crash there wagon into a tree. After a moment of silence one of them says " wow that's the fastest we've ever been to a crash site""
"Hahahahahaha" he laughs with pure joy "okay okay I'll help you get on your way which way you headed?"
"To chichis bakery" you said
"Oh that's just a left and left then straight then a right then your there!"
He said with that creepy smile
"Bye now" you said as you where about to walk out the door the door slammed open hitting you in the face making you land on you ass "ouch!!" You said getting up and looking at the person who just smashed your face with the door.
"CLAUDE!" The brat screams
"Hey kid!" You said as you grabbed him by the collar and went in for a punch just then another tall black figure was about to body check you away from this brat you ducked then slid around the brat turning him and making him the tall black figures target.
As the two fell on the floor you got up and walked over to them.
"Nothing but bitches I tell you!" You said angrily you said as you where about to walk away "wait!" The brat screamed
"what!?" you said while turning around with your hand on your hip.
"w-who are you?" the beautiful blond said.
"me?, we'll I'm just you worst nightmare" you said as you twirled around and walked away.