Epilogue: Dollhouse Revisited [Rated M]

A/N: This marks the end of Sasa's Dollhouse. Sorry for taking so long to update huhu.

"Kiko, Ingatan mo ung box na hawak mo. Puro plates yan. Pasabi kina Jill na ingat sa dinadaanan nila nina Sinta at maraming langgam."

"Yes, Ate Aiks." Kiko huffed as he slowly carried the box all the way to the door.

Meanwhile, Risa and Leni chuckled at each other seeing their children bond as they move the boxes full of things into their new, bigger home - a six bedroom abode in a quiet village in Quezon City big enough to fit all of them, yet small and cozy enough that they don't drown in the sheer amount of space. At the moment, nothing's arranged and boxes lay strewn on the living room, but it's a place they could truly call theirs.

It took a couple of weeks of fixing and arranging around before the house became in a livable condition. With the children in their respective bedrooms, Risa and Leni walked around and observed every nook and cranny in their new place. 

"Grabe di ako sanay. Ang daming space." Leni remarked.

"Saya, di ba?"

"...Actually, oo." Leni admitted. "Nakakatakot  nga eh baka masanay kami."

"Hello? parang ilan tayo dito?"

"Sa bagay."

Once they've made the rounds in all the rooms, they walked back to the master bedroom and locked the door. "Inaantok ka na ba, Pangga?"

Risa looked into Leni's deep, brown eyes, and then down to her plump lips. How she wished she could kiss her right then and there.

Then she remembered that she can and she did. Leni inched closer until she felt Risa's warm body against hers. When she let go of her, a faint blush appeared on her cheeks. 

Still not satisfied, Risa kissed her on a certain spot on her neck. Leni felt a current travel down her spine turning her legs into a pool of goo and forcing a faint moan to escape her lips. "Sasa, ano ka ba..."  

"Ako bahala sa iyo, Ga." Risa then carried her to the bed and proceeded to unwrap every inch of her like a present, paying special attention to her elegant neck and her full breasts. 

Her kisses and touches were as delicate as she was. Yet it only served to make Leni even more and more tense. "Gahd, ang tagal..." 

Risa dipped her fingers in the space between Leni's legs and broke into a satisfied smile. "Ang init mo..."

Leni begged."Diligan mo na ko kasi."  

"Diligan pala, ha? Sige, Pangga, madali lang naman akong kausap eh."

She then crawled down and feasted on her. Slow licks at first, like licking a bar of Chocnut. The licks then turned to sucks and full-on feasting. Leni felt herself getting on the edge, holding down Risa's head as if to tell her to keep going.

"So...close..."

Leni's sense of control slipped away from her, leaving only the raw, animalistic emotions with her. All that's left were sucking sounds and her own moans. "Shit, Risa..."

Her walls tightened in a frenetic pace and her toes curled as she went into the throes of ecstasy. When she returned to earth, she found herself gasping and catching her breath. "Anong nangyari?"

"Bakit? Masama ba?"

"Wala naman akong sinabing masama eh." Leni closed her eyes. "In fact..."

Risa laid beside her and kissed her nose. "Thought so. Love you, Pangga."

"Love you too, Sa." Leni said before she drifted to a half-asleep trance.