Double Trouble (threesome)

Well, I never in my relationship with Mark and Dark, would have guessed that they would EACH have a body, they usually just shared Mark's. My mouth was opening and closing like a dying fish, as I held the two coffee mugs. I had made coffee for Mark and I, but it appeared we had another guest. Mark looked shocked, I was frozen stiff... Hell, even Dark looked like he'd been spooked. I gulped and looked between them, Dark was clenching and un-clenching his fist as to test his new body. It had a similar build to Mark's, only his skin was a mixed color between Mark's skin color and gray.

The white in his eyes were black, his iris blood red and his teeth were sharp, having an identical pair of glasses on the bridge of his nose too. Dark looked to Mark before looking over to me, Mark doing the same. They both wore a puzzled look, like they were trying to ask me for help. I hesitantly looked back at the kitchen and then back to the almost identical men in front of me. 

"A-Ah'm gonna go make another cup o' coffee..." I muttered, a clear sting of unbelief in my voice rung in the room as I left to make another mug.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, I don't know what could have happened." Mark says while sipping at his coffee. He didn't seem the slightest bit worried about Dark being out of his body and having his own; instead he seemed kind of relieved. I held my own mug in my hands, the warmth from it didn't matter at the moment. My mind was freaking out about the whole thing. Dark seemed relaxed too, maybe it was just me who was too fucking worried. I sighed and put my cup down on the table, leaning back into the couch. With Mark on my right side and with Dark on the left, I realized just how weird this was.

They were both my lovers, right? So that basically meant that it was the same only Dark having his own body to control and not having to take over Mark's. 

"Well." Dark started. His slight echoing, equally deep voice ran across the walls and bounced back like a boomerang but more powerful. Mark and I turned out heads towards him as he spoke, catching our attention. "This is weird." He finished with a confused grimace and a raise of an eyebrow.

"I can't believe I'm saying it, but I agree. It's weird not having you try and take over my body and fuck Jack into the horizon during our make-out sessions." Mark's comment made my face and ears turn slightly red and I punched him in the arm, clearly doing no damage at all. But before I turned away, he made a fake hurt expression. Dark chuckled lowly, and Mark joined in. I raised a brow. 

"Well yeh two seem t'get along well today." I teased, crossing my eyes with a smirk on my face. "Yeh never seemed t'get along well befer." I finished my sentence with an amused snort. Dark's chuckle got lower and more seductive. 

"Oh, trust me Kitten. I think there are just... A few things we do agree on." Dark licked his lips and leaned in closer to my ear, "And most of those things are about you~" He purred and licked my earlobe. My face flushed red and I pushed him away with an angry pout. Mark laughed and this time they both leaned closer. Mark let out a deep breath and stroked my thigh. 

"Well, you didn't seem so resistant last night, Baby.." Mark let out a soft rumbling sound from his throat. Not quite a purr, but rather a very pleased sound that sent shudders through my entire body and made me go pink. Dark laughed. 

"Oh? You were going at it last night? Where was I? Please do give me details~" Dark leaned even closer and placed his hand on my right hip, pushing his thumb under the waistband. I gulped and prayed to God that he wasn't actually gonna tell. Mark hummed in amusement. 

"Well, I won't tell, my dear Jackieboy." 

"Phew, thank Go-"

"But how about we recreate it~"