Prologue

I feel on guard, ready to help or attack if necessary. Eren looks so incredible in his titan form and I know he won't do us harm, but I can't stop looking at the nape of his neck.

- Try and speak! -Hanji yells at him and all that comes out of Erens mouth is a growl.

- How's he going? -Captain Levi asks Hanji while standing next to her.

- To soon to say. -Hanji replays.

I then walk towards Mikasa who looked worried. Eren is lucky, but I'm not sure if he knows. I wish I could be like Mikasa. She's a genius. Number one in my class. And I'm... I'm me.

- Take him out! -Hanji gives the order and I finally come to reality, I then notice I wasn't that on guard after all.

Mikasa heads on first, and Hanji second. I went for the cart and placed it the closest possible. Then they place Eren in the cart and we all start moving.

After all the commotion, I look towards our captain. I could only see his green hooded cloak with our honorable wings and his wonderful black hair. That's all I can do. Just look at him from behind.

- Take Eren to his room. -Captain orders when he gets off of his horse.- I also want my tea.

- Yes sir! -We all say at the same time then I see Armin and Mikasa take Eren.

- It's your turn Sasha. -Jean tells her while getting the tray ready with the teapot, the teacup and a small plate.

- No. I'm not going. -She says while she cuts some potatoes.

- Then... Krista?

- No. And my name is Historia. -She bluntly says while steering the soup.

- How about you ______? -He asks me.

- I went yesterday. -I say in my defense.

- You have a crush on him. You should be happy if you have the chance to give him his tea. -Connie says when he enters the kitchen.

- Why not one of you two give him his tea? -I ask to avoid what Connie said.

- C'mon, please. You know we don't like him much. -Jean says.- And as Connie said. You have a crush on him, you should be happy to do it.

- There may be a chance you two can get together. -Sasha says with excitement in her voice.

- Stop saying such things. -I say a bit irritated.- In times like these there is no time for romance Sasha. And besides, I'm just another cadet to him.

- You never know. -Jean said with a smile.

- Where's my tea brats? -Captain Levi asks while standing in the entrance of the kitchen, his face expressing irritation.

- ________ is on her way. -Jean says then he passed one of his arms by my shoulders.- Hey, captain...

- Whatever it is. Don't care. -He says and he leaves to his office.

- What were you going to ask or say to him? -Connie asks what I was thinking.

- If he would go out with _______. -He says and I push his arm away.

- Jean! That's not funny. -I tell him because he was laughing.

I then take the tray and go to captains office. I knock on his door, then he gives me permission to enter. I slowly opened the door and the first thing I do is see him. When I was next to his desk, I leave the tray in a small gap of space and like this I pour tea in the teacup and place it on the small plate.