Chapter 1: Secrets Inside A Box

POV Golden Freddy

     I walked down the long corridor of the hallway. (In front of the security office) My feet making a tap sound on the tile below me. As I gracefully walked along, I heard...yelling? Probably the toys, they're always fighting. It didn't surprise me. I walked down the long corridor of the hall that connects to the dining room. As I approached the dining room, the yelling got more quiet. They must have been in one of the party rooms.

     I was going to sit down at a table, but then I caught something from the corner of my eye. A box. Not just any box, a...puppet box? (The Marionette just had been brought to the pizzeria a few days ago, in this story. That means he is a new animatronic.) Or so it says so on the wall. I walked up to the counter placed next to the box. I stare at the sign. "Wind the box, then wait for a surprise!"

"It's so pathetic how they can trick kids into doing work when they can ju-" (You now you said that out loud, Goldie, right?)

     Just then something jumped out of the box and at me. I felt something tackle me down. My head hitting the ground hard, jamming up my sensors for a moment. I felt something...or...someone on me? I opened my eyes to find a...puppet? I shouldn't be that surprised, it did say "puppet box." I didn't dare move. The puppet was sitting right on top of me, smiling to itself. I heard a low chuckle, then a laugh, then a string of laughs. When it finally stopped, it looked at me.

"You should have seen your face!" (I know!!! Priceless!!!) I hear it call out. "You know, I had been waiting for the perfect moment to do that. Finally found it. By the way, I'm Marionette, but you can just call me Mari." So it's a 'he.'

     I prayed to god the toys weren't watching this happen. (Maybe they are...MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!) All I need is them to see me like this--then I'll never hear the end of it. (Yup. :D)

"Y-yeah. I guess you did find the 'perfect moment.'" He replies to my statement. "Glad to see you were paying attention. Those toys never listen to anyone--not even each other." He looked down the hallway to where the yelling was coming from. I can understand why, but I hate myself right now. Because from the way he's sitting on me--I can't help but feel turned on. "Umm...excuse me? You're-" He jumped back: realizing I'm uncomfortable. He seemed disappointed that he had to get off. Strange. (*Face-Palm* you're dumb. He likes you!!!) "Oh, I'm sorry." He pulled himself off me, but when I tried to get up, I guess he must've been standing really close, he fell over--and before I could say anything...I was laying down on my stomache, with him right under me. I heard him gasp--then I saw something. A spark. A spark in his eyes. "Sorry." I said as I got up and reached out a hand to help him up. "No harm done. No need for apology."

     Just then we heard giggling--then laughing. "Oh no--here come the assholes." (Oh no, here come the...people.) I heard Marionette chuckle. For some reason I already feel like we're going to be friends. (Or are you?! MUAHA-...I can handle it. (-.-)