Chapter 2: A Kiss Worth A Thousand Lives

POV Marionette

Golden Freddy had spoke with me the day before, well, technically I tackled him to the ground. I don't know what it is about him, but he makes me feel...different...alive. I don't normally feel anything except pain, anger, regret, hate, but that moment I heard his voice...something happened...I changed...dramatically. That night I laid in my bed...thinking about the way he made me feel. I don't know why but...when I was sitting on him...I felt...safe...alive...I felt...loved. Though I know he doesn't like me back, I mean, we just met! Talk about love at first sight. Well, I have to get some sleep, I'll talk to Golden Freddy tomorrow.

POV Golden Freddy

Well, last night was crazy. So there's a new animatronic in the pizzeria, apparently all the Toy's had already met him and have known him for a few days. I hadn't gone over by there for a while so I guess they wanted to keep it to themselves, and wait for me to find out about him. I guess they got their wish. I'm going to get some sleep, I'm sure Marionette will want to talk tomorrow.

~The Next Morning~

I was walking down the hall, looking for Marionette. I wasn't looking where I was going, and I ended up bumping into someone. I heard them fall, and turned around and looked down to see who it was...it was Marionette. I immediately apologized and reached out my hand. "Sorry." He smiled and took it, after helping him up I questioned him. "Why were you walking down the hall?" He looked away, then smiled at me again. "I was looking for you, I wanted to talk...if that's okay with you?" I smiled and nodded. "That was the same reason I was looking for you." He smiled and motioned me to follow him.

After following him into a party room, I finally questioned him. "What was it you wanted to talk about?" He was going to say something, but then he stopped and looked down again. His shyness showing extremely. He finally spoke. "Look...I feel very guilty for my current feelings toward someone. I don't know how to explain it to them, and I needed advice from a...from a...a friend." I smiled at him. "Tell them when you think their ready to hear it." He frowned. "I just-I don't know when-" I grabbed his shoulders and stared into his eyes, my lips curling into a reassuring smile. He went wide eyed for a second, then relaxed and smiled. I don't know why, but it looked like he might cry. He sighed and quickly grabbed me, hugging me tightly. I gasped and my eyes jumped open. Though I soon responded, wrapping my arms around him. I felt jealous that he liked someone else because I hate to admit it...but I love him, and only him.

POV Marionette

He hugged me back as I almost cried. Someone...cares for me. Ever since I had been brought here, everyone but him had made fun of me for everything. People still make fun of me every day. And I feel like he is my escape. I pulled away and stared into his eyes, his blue eyes sparkled at me and touched my heart and soul. I thought I would lose myself right then and there. He blushed and looked away when he realized what position we were in. I had my arms around his neck, and his were around my waist. I smiled and lifted my left hand up, turning his head to face me. He smiled and relaxed a bit. I knew this was my chance to show him how much I love him. Though I was thinking how I could do it without words, for talking would ruin the moment, because I would stutter...a lot. An idea popped into my head just then. It was risky, but the possible outcome would be worth it. So I leaned in quickly...and kissed him directly on the lips. I heard him gasp, but then respond. And I smiled to myself...nailed it.

POV Golden Freddy

My brain screamed at me. Because he...he kissed me?! I thought he liked someone else. Either way, I knew this was my chance to show him that I love him...and only him. While he was kissing me, I kissed back, though, with more passion. I felt him smile, and I smiled back to show him how much I enjoyed it. I finally felt him pull away. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He quickly turned away and muttered something even a bunny could barely hear. "Sorry."