Part 1- New Place.

Ohh damn it I need to get another

Dad And Mom are unopening all the packing and me and my Small Brother, He's 2 years smaller then me .It gets late night until everything is unpacked and placed, we see our Old Neighbours bring Dinner for us. After we finish eating, we probably gotta Sleep after 2 days of Trouble. Well 3 days actually...

It's Monday and we gotta prepare for our school , we need buy books, some clothes, some school supplies (for sure). I go out with my brother... We call a taxi because we're too lazy to walk and our parents are busy setting up with the furnitures and unpacking all the other stuff.

We start walking and guess what it's kind of hard to find a taxi here... "Damn my leg hurts!" Ryan shouted, I swear he's such an idiot all he wants to do is sit at home and play games... Feels like he's got the an addicted to the virtual life....

Any ways I force him to walk until we reach to the main road where we hire a taxi and go to buy stuff, on the way I see our new school where we are gonna go, it's looks pretty big , seems like they have 2 buildings, and no wonder how people are going to be there....

On the way I remember what happened with me in my last school... I ask Ryan if he remember tho, " I think you should for get about it!" He reminded...
"Umm well yeah I guess" I replied, " Sarah he hurted you, and you still keep feelings for him, are you serious, he insulted you and used you so badly, i don't get it why did you had to trust him when you know he was a bad boy, and by bad I mean one of the worst boys in the world, if I wouldn't have shown the truth, you would've still been blind folded, how can you forget he cheated on you with your 2nd most Trusted friend....." Ryan said angrily, " And yes don't even ever try to fall for a bad boy ever again, otherwise I'll make sure you don't, see sis I care and worry about you a lot.... I hope you get what I mean." He added.

"Omg I just forgot all of ,that you know ! " I said sarcastically, " And I know you care about me, but don't worry honey this time I won't fall for any bad boy...! "

We reach back home, have our dinner and then sleep...

In The Morning, My brother wakes up and tries to wake me up when I don't he throws a pillow at my face, When I still don't respond him, he takes a bucket full of Water and throws it at my Face, Yelling "It's Time For School, you gotta wake up, it's our first day, we can't be late."

I wake up, take a shower, Just put a little make-up as I dont like make-up. I dress up like I casually would, I'm wearing jeans and a hoodie. I finish before my brother does, and it's funny how he wakes up in the morning with his cute ass face, any girl would fall for him but the problem here is that who would fall he fall for..

We have our breakfast My mom Drops us to the School.