Cash - Fluff

This is a one shot of Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier and if you haven't already please read the story description because if you request wrong I won't add it to my list :P

Cameron's POV

He was so beautiful his glowing blue eyes and silky hair I could sink my face into his soft chest for an eternity , I'm so lucky to have him as a boyfriend I honestly don't know what I'd do without him but unfortunately we can't reveal our relationship to the public right now because it would be bad for magcon business even though I'm Bi girls might not be as interested in me as they think I'm fully gay.

Nash's POV

He keeps staring at me from across the room and keeps texting someone which I assume is his sister as she full time ships us , and I'd love to cuddle into him right now but this video needs editing , I've not uploaded in a week I mean after all it's my job so it has to be done.

Cameron's POV

I can't wait any longer for him to finish this stupid video I pounce onto him playfully and he tickles me and I can't contain my giggling and he uses it against me a lot I grab his hand to make him stop and cuddle into him . He tells me he has to edit and tickles me until I fall off the coach. I sit there a while longer until his laptop is about to die but I had already hid his charger and he begins to hunt then he turns around and looks me dead in the eye and tells me to give it back his laptop then tells him 1% remaining he dives to save his work.

Nash's POV

I barely managed to save my work before my laptop died I instantly return to giving Cam a stare of death and as a kid admitting to doing wrong he handed back my laptop charger and shortly after a sorry and he turned around and went back to our bedroom. He looked so upset and as I went to go and edit my video again I couldn't because of the amount of guilt I felt. Like The Flash I dashed upstairs to mine and Cam's room and jumped onto the bed the light returned to his eyes and his adroable baby smile returned. He instantly cuddled into me as he went for a nap , I tried to move but all it done was disturbed as he was grappling onto me and because of his fatigued voice from the tiredness he told me not to go. I rotated my body back and he cuddled back in he gave me a nice "I love you Nash" and I replied with a short "Love you too Cam" and we both went to sleep.

That was terrible , I'm sorry I want to make a good story and I'm trying but if somehow you enjoyed it please share it with friends. Hope you enjoyed love you all.