Chapter Six

Chapter Six:

Days had passed with me being stuck by myself in the room three times a day somebody stopped in to give me some food. It was never the blonde one though I haven't seen him scene my first day on the boat. That was until about the fourth day when I woke up I found the blonde boy sitting on the edge of my bed.

"What do you want," I asked him.

"Just taking in my latest hostage, the word is that you're the perfect captive," he said.

"Well you said it would be easiest to give in I think doing nothing would be a compromise."

"You haven't said a word since you've gotten here," he said.

My voice was rough after all. I had not talked in days and I was sure my voice had taken a small toll from the ordeal. "Why talk to people, I wasn't exactly planning on staying long," I told him, adding a shrug with it.

"Might want to rethink that, it looks like you're going to be staying awhile" he said.

"So what are you suggesting I befriend my kidnappers."

"Just don't let yourself go crazy while you're here," he said, "even if you just talk to me."

"Okay"

"Okay what"

"I'll talk with you, I'm going to need to learn more about this life I have entered might as well learn it from my head capture. I mean if you don't have too many people to kidnap," I said offering a small smile.

"Sure I'll meet you for at least one of your meals a day," he said.

With that, I was alone again which made me upset. All I have done the last couple of days I had just been staring out the window watching the sea. For some reason, the waves calmed me, and only those to look at I was abnormally calm for the situation I was in.

Luke had kept to his word and every day he met me for one of my meals and sat and told me about the demi-god world. He told me about his time at camp and explained all of the fun things I had not been told yet

"So that's when Percy arrives?" I asked.

"Yup just in time to start my plan and he fell right into the trap I had set," he said.

"So that explains why Percy seems to hate you," I said. He then went into how he almost killed Percy before disappearing and setting off on this whole manhunt. "So then why was getting me such a big deal" I finally asked.

It had been a couple of days and I still had not asked why I was wanted so badly by what seemed everybody. "They didn't tell you. I figured after trying so hard for you that they would tell you the minute you entered that camp" he said.

"What is it that's so special," I asked.

"You are another big three but you're older which means the big prophecy could be about you."

"You're telling me there's some big prophecy that includes me and nobody decided to tell me," I asked. "Wait, you know who my parents are."

"Poseidon, they didn't tell you I figured they would after all your Percy's sister," he said.

Apparently after Luke recited the prophecy to me I was supposed to be the person who either saved Olympus or kill it. This wasn't any pressure at all even worse Luke currently had been in his possession and he was rooting for the fail part. Where Percy and Grover were rooting for saving Olympus. And I guess it was up to me to decide which one I wanted to do and at this point, I had absolutely no clue. People were expecting me to make a huge choice on something I didn't even understand.