My Gangster Lover... {Tyga and Chris Brown} Chapter 2

*Please excuse any mistakes*

Hope you enjoy !

Raina

I got home and went directly to which is now my room and threw all of Chris stuff out the window. I just knew he had a bitch he was messing around with. It's okay though he got his I got mine. I finished throwing the rest of his shit out the window and I heard the door click. He came running up the stairs, I knew he had saw all of his stuff on the front lawn.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked looking confused.

"You can go live with that thot you have," I said calmed down now.

"Come on baby you know I love you," he tried to grab my hand.

"Don't fucking touch me," I jerked away from him.

"Come on bae, you know I love you. she just another come and go," he said.

I knew he was feeling sorry but I don't care im not about to be going around and knowing Chris was somewhere cheating.

I didn't respond to him, I just kept doing what I was doing. he just kept on following me around while I was straightening my closet out.

"Can you just leave?" i asked sounding irritated.

He started to leave with no problem because he knew how i was.

"I just want you to know i love you bae and i dont want anybody else but you." That's all he said then left out. I heard my front door slam then the car engine run. I walked over to the window and saw he left all his clothes on the front lawn. I fell back on my bed and just start letting the tears run. I couldn't stop then so I just let all my emotions out right then an there.

I sat up on and looked on my phone to see what time it was. It was 12:57 now and needed to me at my best friend's house at 2:00. I started stripping and walked to the bathroom so I could take a shower. That's like my thinking place, when Chris and I Wher still together I'd go in there for some time alone, because sometimes he irritated the hell out of me. Sometimes I just didn't feel like being bothered with him.

I had on my True Religion jeans and put on a blue~ish and green~ish Abercrombie and Fitch shirt. It fit me kind of tight and that's how I liked it. I had some butter yellow Timberlands on, my hair up in a high messy bun and a jacket. It was kind of chilly outside. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door to go pick Riah up. (short for Mariah)

*knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Hey Raina, I haven't seen you in a while," Mrs. Jones said happily.

"Hey Mrs. Jones," I replied.

I walked in and Mrs. Jones pointed me to where Riah was.

"Hey Girl!" I walked into her room and said excitedly.

"Wassup boo," she said as she turned around.

"Nothing, I thought you would be ready slow poke," I joked with her.

"Yea me too," Riah said.

"Well hurry up so we can get too this movie on time," I said.

"Alright, dont rush me, I can be very slow," she said talking really slow and moving like a turtle.

"If you dont quit playing with me i will walk out this damn door and leave you ass here," I said laughing.

"Okay, okay," Riah said making it sound like she was talking to her mother while she in trouble.

I flopped down on the bed and waited for her to get dressed. I looked around Riah's room, i really liked her room. She had decorations evrywhere a nice big white dresser against the wall, a flat screen tv hanging on the wall, her walls painted a turquoise color. I really loved this room. Yea, my room has decorations and stuff like this but i just like hers better. I walked over to her white dresser and picked up the picture of me and Riah when we where about 9. We have knwn eachother for a very long time, we went to the same schools, lived next door to each other and more. I remember when my mother took me and Riah to the park and we played till' the street lights came on, thays the day we took that picture.

"Come boo, im ready," she said coming from the bathroom

"Ooh girl you scared me!" I said, heart beating fast.

"My bad," she said then walked over to where i was, "What you looking at?"

"Oh, this picture, of us when we were 9 years old," i said.

"Yea i remeber that like it was yesterday, but come on so we dont be late," she said mockingly.

We pulled up at Crestwood mall and it was 3:22. The movie starts at 3:30, that is just enough time to walk in there and buy popcorn and miss some of the previews. I chwcked the mirror before i got out the car to make sure i looked good, Riah did the same.

"Okay you ready girl?" i asked as i closed my mirror.

"Yea come on," she said getting out the car.

We walked toward the entrance closest to the movie thatre. Once we got in there, it wasnt as crowded as i thought it would be. Riah and I walked down to the food court and to the theatre.

"Two tickets for Ride Along please," Riah said.

I gave her my money and she paid the lady behind the desk.

"Enjoy your movie," the lady said as she handed us the tickets.

"What kind of popcorn do you want?" I asked Riah.

"Just regular butter," she said.

"Okay," I said.

*****************************

It was about 8 o'clock when we left the mall. After the movie we walked around the mall and bought a little something for ourselves. On our way back, we was in the car vibing to Money Baby by K camp.

"I like smoking weed I like getting fly

I like having sex I like girls who ride

I like my cup full I like turning up

I like brand new shit so this is what i love to do

I like that money baby money baby (8x)

Thats that shit i like (oh oh)," we sang the whole beginning together.

I dropped Riah off at home, then i went home.

I got home and took my clothes off, everything but my panties and bra, it felt good to sleep like that. I flopped down under my covers and i was fast asleep.