Preface

It was a warm, sunny day in Los Angeles as Brendon Boyd Urie, the lead vocalist of the "band" Panic! At The Disco, departed his tour bus to take a walk on the street. His posterior ached from shoving the new dildo Dallon bought him last week up his rectum on tour (apparently it was 50% of all dildos at Adam and Eve.com).

Suddenly, something very peculiar caught Brendon's eye. In the distance, he THOUGHT he saw a small, green creature--a guy in a green morph suit?--riding a unicycle! Could it have been all the weed he smoked? Or did he really see this phenomenon?!?! Brendon wasn't sure, so he took a long inhale and continued his way up the street.

As he got closer, he noticed that this wasn't just a guy in a green morph suit. It was a fucking frog. Brendon tried to remember if he'd taken LSD last night, but he couldn't remember. He definitely knew Dan had taken them to a hookah bar, though.

"OH SHIT WADDUP!" yelled the Frog. Brendon stood in awe as the amphibian slowed its unicycle to a halt, and stopped right in front of Brendon. "I'm Dat Boi." He said. "Brendon. Brendon Urie, of Panic! At The Disco." Brendon replied. "Nice to meet you, Brendon." Said the frog. "Wanna grab some drinks?" Asked Brendon, his balls aching at the sight of this creature. "Sure thing, buddy!"

As they walked, Brendon felt extremely attracted to Dat Boi. He wasn't sure why...Dat Boi was a goddamn frog, and he was a boy, and although Brendon supported LGBT rights, he preferred kitty over rooster any day...or so he thought?

Brendon decided that love is not a choice, and that, if Dat Boi falls for him, they should be together, because why not? Brendon and Dat Boi went to the bar together, and the rest is history.