O Shit Waddup!

"Dat Boi!!!" Brendon groaned as he lay on the bed of the tourbus. "Come inside!"

Dat Boi made his way into the bus, his erection throbbing and his cold blood pumping. He couldn't wait to tear the clothes off that Naughty Beebo, he was gonna shove his amphibian penis so far up his rectum, he'd bleed for him.

Brendon lay flat on the cot and removed his shirt "I hope you don't mind, I'm a bit...im a bit hot" he said, unzipping his pants due to his expanding member. "I don't mind at all...", said Dat Boi "...baby."

"Fuck...DADDY!" yelled Brendon. Dat Boi came at him like a fucking truck, pinning his much-too-clothed body to the bed. "These need to come off" said Dat Boi, tugging at Brendon's jeans. Dat Boi licked his lips seductively and tore Brendon's zipper down with his inexistent teeth. He slid his legs out, one by one, as if he couldn't move fast enough. Dat Boi just couldn't resist any longer.

Brendon's pulsing boner lay through the slit of his boxers. To tease him, Dat Boi left them on, the began sucking on the tip of his fully erect penis, digging his long, froggy tongue into the slit, then wrapping it around the base of the shaft. "Daddy...oh my god" moaned Brendon. "Beg for it, you filthy faggot!" Yelled Dat Boi. "Enter me, please Daddy," he pleaded. "I'm gonna come! I'm gonna---I'm coming!" He spilled all over the mattress, as Dat Boi used his long frog tongue to lap up the semen.

Dat Boi grabbed some bondage equipment he just happened to have an began tying Brendon up. He made sure he was being a good little boy, or else Beebo would get a spanking...or, if he was EXTRA naughty, a milk enema. :)

Then, without warning, Dat Boi shoved his green amphibian dick down Brendon's throat. He gagged at first but then began sucking, and eventually taking him in deep enough to nibble his balls. Dat Boi moaned in satisfaction, but quickly made Brendon stop, for he wanted to come not here.

"Roll over" demanded Dat Boi, and Brendon did as he said. Dat Boi warmed up some lube in his webbed hands, then began fingering Brendon's anus to wet it up a bit before he entered him. Then, Dat Boi lined his penis up with Brendon's anus, and pushed all the way in, a bit more violently than Brendon had expected. He had rarely been entered before in his PAST relationships, but as long as Ryan wasn't out topping anyone else, Brendon was fine being the submissive in the relationship.

Dat Boi began thrusting, hitting Brendon's prostate hard and right on the spot as he got closer. Brendon could feel himself coming soon, but it wouldn't be much, since he was basically still riding out his LAST orgasm.

"Daddy, UGH, keep going, Daddy UGHHHHHH AGHHHHH MMMM AHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKFUCKFUCK MMM YESSSSS DADDY HARDER HARDER HARDER HARDER!!!!!!!!!!" Brendon cried out, not sure how he still had so much horniness left inside him.

"Gonna...gonna..." Dat Boi moaned, as his cock exploded frog cum inside Brendon's rectum. With that being said, Brendon shortly followed, coming again, not being sure how that's even possible since he though men could only orgasm once in a session, unlike women.

Dat Boi slowly pulled out, causing Brendon to groan, as they lay in bed swirling their tongues around each other's still-erect nipples. Dat Boi was then the little spoon, and Brendon was the big spoon, as they lay together in silence.

"That was amazing" said Brendon, still out of breath. "I fucking love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too." Said Dat Boi.

THE END