Part 1

Isn't it sad when the person who gave you the best memories becomes a memory. It's even worse knowing it was your fault. I lost her... and now she lights up the nighttime sky. All before I could recognize her as the moon. And it hurts me every day. She could've been my moon but I was too busy chasing the dimly lit stars. We were falling in love and ended up falling apart. She showed me how things aren't always as they appear. She wore a mask for so long that she forgot who she was beneath it. She became the person she always wanted to be. Heartbreak is an experience you can share with others but you will experience it alone. I never understood that distance between us. She was so close that we could walk in to the abyss of madness, yet at the end of the day, she was still out of my reach. I often ponder what is better, possibly a lie that draws a smile? Maybe the truth that draws a tear? In the end, you still end up getting hurt. I will never say that meeting her was a mistake because she was the love of my life. You'll only have one great girl in your life. There may be many other good girls but only one great girl.  One that you will never forget. I lost that great girl. I'm hurt, I'm alone, I'm depressed. I cry myself to sleep and I hate myself all because of her. But I hope she's doing okay because I still love her. Before I met her, it was just me, Oliver, and Ruby. They were my two best friends. They could read me like a book. The only problem was that I couldn't do the same with them.