Part 2

I remember the day I met her. Why wouldn't I? It was the best day of my life. After all, it was the day I met my one true love. It was during the summer. It was blazing hot and the cloudless azure sky shined down upon me. I could feel the sweat dripping down my back. There was not a breath of wind to provide me with just a little relief. The heat was inconceivable. The rocks on the street were melting. I went on a search for some shade. There was a tall, stunningly magnificent willow tree. Its leaves were a pretty blue color that complemented the sky. Its vision reflected onto the crystal clear lake. It was almost like a dream. Lying on the tree was a girl. Her hair was midnight black and it lied over her shoulders. She had a very fair complexion. Her salmon pink lips looked lilac soft. Pencil thin eyebrows and nebulous, emerald green eyes. They were like two shamrock green jewels melted onto snow. Her chic clothes carried elegance and gracefulness. I slowly approached her, trying to keep my heart from beating out of my chest.
"Hi... Do you mind if I sit here?"
"Of course. I'd appreciate the company."
"Thank you."
"You're welcome. Isn't it beautiful today?"
"You sure are. Oops. I mean, it sure is." he agreed.
"So, what's your name?"
"I'm Will Vasquez. What about you?"
"My name is Chrisann. Chrisann Lockhart. Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too."
Chrisann observed Will. He was rather good-looking. His short, light brown hair. His  glassy, sapphire blue eyes. His eyes showed sadness and self-doubt; it looked like he saw the world in only black and white. It lacked the kind of curiosity that Chrisann treasured. His eyes reminded her of a beautiful sapphire. His skin had a fair, lightly tanned appearance. His body looked well-sculpted but not like the body of a weightlifter. His voguish clothing style really brought his appearance together.
"So... what brings you here, Chrisann?"
"Well, I'm just admiring my surroundings. I love being outside. It makes me feel like I'm part of something. Like I'm not walking through the world alone."
The answer caught him by surprise.
"What a peculiar thing to say." he thought.
"..."
"Hey! Hey! Hello?"
"Sorry. I started daydreaming."
"It's ok. What about you? Why are you here?"
"I was just looking for an escape from the heat and this tree looked like it'd really do the trick."
"Oh, ok. That's nice."
"Yeah. But this view really is extraordinary. It's like a dream. The tree, the lake, you."
"That's exactly why I love it here. It's my favorite place in the whole world and you being here makes it even better. It's nice to share this with someone."
"Maybe I should tell her how I feel." Will wondered.
"Hey, Chrisann, I have to tell you so--"
"Sorry, Will. I have to go. We'll meet up here again tomorrow?"
"Yeah. See you then."
"Alright. See you tomorrow!"
"Damn it! I didn't get to ask her! Well, there's always tomorrow. I'll definitely do it then! What was she in such a rush about anyway?"