TEENAGERS PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE (VERSION 2)

Truth or Dare Redux!!

{They're a bit modeled after the RP characters but oh well enjoy :P}

Random name picker is used...

John: Guess I'm first I'll choose Truth 'Does the idea on public sex turn you on?' *shrugs* depends on who I'm with...

John: Again? Okay uhm Dare 'Choose the player with the darkest tan lines and they pick which one you have to lick' *sighs* Keep it appropriate Moonie I know exactly where you're thinking... *laughs* Aww don't pout *licks his inner thigh* You look so cute when you're flustered...

Keith: *blushes* Just you wait I'll get you back... Oo My turn... Truth! 'What is the strangest item you've used to masturbate with?' *thinking* Hmm a foot maybe.. piece of fruit?...

John: *snickers* Oh hell again? Fine... Dare! 'What is your most erotic fantasy involvng everyone? Enavt it' *laughs* No no I'll pass... They're not ready for that...

----

John: This game is rigged! Dare 'Have sex with Pete for 20 seconds in front of the group' I'm sorry you want me to what?! I can't do that in 20 seconds 'm not some minute man like PF!!

John: What the fuck, come on! Dare! 'demonstrate your favourite sexual positon with Pete' *shrugs and puts Pete in an awkward position* Did you just moan!? *smirks*

Pete: *cheeks tint* No! Shut up! Finally I'll go with Truth.. 'Strip naked and stay like that for 2 turns' *eyes widen* No!! Everyone'll see me bits!! *huffs* Fine fine!! *strips naked* bastards...

Keith: Quit pouting! Oo it's me! Truth! 'What would you consider the perfect sized cock?' *looks mischievous* Ox.. *winks at John*

----

Roger: Hehe my turn...  Dare! 'Describe in detail how'd you like to recieve oral sex' *shrugs* The usual you know mouth, tongue, a bit of teeth... nothing too extreme..

Keith: Me! Truth... 'Have you ever masturbated to Porn?' *laughing* Who hasn't?!

Keith: Again okay I'll pick Dare... 'Spray John's privates with whipped cream and lick it off' *Cheshire Cat grin* Well if I must I must *does as the dare says so* Mmm *licks excess cream off his mouth and giggles*

Pete: My turn.. Dare!!  'Give Roger a hand job' What the fuck?! I'm not doing that!! Alright ya bunch of wankers... *wanks off Roger til he's spent* Shut up Moon!!

----

Keith: *cackling* Me!! Dare 'Give John an intimate body massage or back rub his choice' Hmm how did I know you'd pick that? *smirks* okay if you insist *gives John a slow full body massage*

John: *moans* Okay okay enough I don't wanna get to worked up... Me again this game has it out for me!! Truth.. 'What clothes or costumes do you like to wear when feeling sexy?' *looks smugly* Fur or Leather nothing else underneath...

Pete: A fur and Leather fetish Ox? Hehe my turn... Dare!  'Passionately kiss John' *leans over and grabs John by the face and kisses him deeply*

John: *breaks away* Jesus Towser! *control yourself winks at a flustered Pete* Last call and lookie here what a freaking surprise it's me again... alright Dare! 'Tell Keith why he needs to be spanked' *to Keith* Cause you've been a naughty boy and have teased me to no end today... *attacks Keith*

Keith: *whines* s'not my fault it was all the blasted game's!!
Pete: *extremely flustered
Roger: Just leave 'em.. *puts an arm around Pete and walks out the room*
John: *growls* Don't care you still did it...

[THAT WAS FUN XD]