Chapter 11: I Knew It!!

Hey....... just wanted to say HEY lol but sorry for any mistakes please vote and comment

~~~~~~~~~~

(Lala's P.O.V.)   "Where am I?" I said yawning. I just woke up and I don't know where I'm at. "Hey beautiful." Ray said "Oh hey." I said confused,  until I looked down and noticed I was undressed.  "What happened last night?" "Well a lot of things happened." Ray said kissing me "Yeah but what kind of things all I remember is being at the club, I gave you a lap dance then I blacked out." I said "Well you did get pretty wasted. You dont remember anything? " Ray said "No I don't. I can kind of guess what happened here." I said "Ok, well when we were at Paradise we made out and then you whispered in my ear and told me you wanted to come home with me, Sooo you did and here we are." Ray said kissing my neck "O were are my clothes?" I asked "Over there." Ray said pointing at my clothes sitting on the back of a chair. I got up with the covers around me I got my clothes and went into the bathroom to put them on. "Ugh I hate to ask you this." I said walking out the bathroom "Naw, what is it ma?" Ray said "Could you take me home." I said shyly "Sure lil mama, you got all your stuff?" Ray said "Yeah and thank you." I said putting on my timberlands "No problem." Ray said getting his keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jacob's P.O.V.)   Last night was amazing me and Zaria never made love like that before. I feel bad because the whole time I was thinking about Tori, I tried to stop thinking about her but no matter what I did I just kept picturing her in the bed with me and not Zaria.

"Hey babe." Zaria said walking up to me, snapping me out of my thoughts "Hey babe." I said kissing her "Today Keith has an appointment to see the doctor for his check up. Are you coming?" Zaria said grabbing the car seat. "Ugh no I can't I have to go to work. OH SHIT!!!" I said running to the bathroom I forgot I had to work today. "Oh yeah, ok. Well I'm gonna go get Keith and we're gonna go ahead and leave." Zaria said "What time do you have to be there?" I asked "1:30." Zaria said "Okay. Bye love you." I yelled from the bathroom "Bye Baby." Zaria said. Damn! I can't get no "I love you" back. Well whatever I gotta try to make it to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kellie's P.O.V.)   "Hey where have you been?" I said looking at Lala as she walked in. "I was with Ray." Lala said blushing "Well I could have told you that." Cybil said "Hahaha."  I laughed "Whateva. What happened to yall last night." Lala said "We left yo ass thats what happened." Cybil said laughing "Bitch I'm tired of yo ass, say one more thing and my hand going up side that big ass head of yours!" Lala said "So you flaming?" Cybil said "Call it what you want." Lala said laughing "Bitch......" Cybil said before Lala's phone started ringing "Hold that thought thot." Lala said putting her finger in Cybil's face "The FUCK!" Cybil said hitting her finger "I can't deal with yall." I said walking in the kitchen.

"Hey yall that was my friend Dajh she said they having some party down at that the club 21. Yall wanna go?" Lala said "Hell yea when?" Cybil said "Today at 7." Lala said "Wow really." I said "What?" Cybil said "I have stuff to do." I said "Come on Keke, it don't start till 7 and it's 1:40 now you can get what ever you need done now, and be ready by 7 or 7:30." Lala said "I guess well, I'll go get dressed." I said I hate when Lala and Cybil talked me into something "Yay." Cybil said "Yay ok so Cece wanna go with me and Dajh we going to the mall to get some to wear tonight." Lala said "Yea, what time?" Cybil said "In about 30 minutes." Lala said "Ok." Cybil said "Cybil come here." I said "What." Cybil said walking in my room "This is the time for you to invite Jacob to that party." I said smiling "Oh yeah . I'll have Dajh take me to their house. I'll invite him and Zaria." Cybil said "Yeah but you won't really need to invite Zaria because I'm sure she'll want to come with her thirsty ass." I said laughing "Haha true, ok I gotta get dressed." Cybil said going to the bathroom "Ok im about to go. Bye see yall later." I said walking out the house.