1.

y/n's pov
I wake up to the sound of Tyler downstairs playing the piano. I put on one of Tyler's t-shirts that got to my mid thigh. I walk down stairs to see Tyler concentrating on his piano. Of course my horny ass wanted something.

"I'm wet." Tyler walked away to the kitchen and handed a paper towel. "I'm wet" I repeated looking at Tyler's zipper. Tyler simply wasn't getting it and handed me another paper towel. "I want something big and round" I said biting my lip sure that Tyler would get the message. Tyler just simply went back to the kitchen and handed me the whole roll of paper towels.

  "Daddy I'm wet" I told Tyler in an innocent voice. "Y/n now is not really the time I'm working on a song right now." He said sitting back down on the piano stool. "But daddy." I wined like a little girl. I wouldn't give up that easily, if I wanted something I would get it.

I walked to Tyler and sat on his lap. Tyler held my waist "You can only sit here if you promise to be good alright?". "I promise daddy." I said with a smile. I began to get bored. I started kissing at Tyler's neck. Then I started to leave love bites. "Y/n stop" Tyler moaned. "Or what?" Tyler just glared at me and continued working.

Tyler pushed me off of his lap then picked me up again. He put me on his lap so I was facing the ground. Oh no, Tyler was going to spank me. "I want you to count y/n" Tyler began spanking me until I counted to 10 and then he stoped.

"Go upstairs and take off everything if you don't you'll get punished even harder" he says then stands up I obey him and go upstairs and take off everything but my underwear just to get him mad I stand at the edge of the bed and wait for him.

He walks in with his shirt off he looks at you and furrows his eyebrows.

"I though I told you to take off everything" he says you smirk.
"I didn't want to" You say and cross your arms and enjoy watching him get annoyed with you.
"Your pushing my buttons little girl" he says and walks up to you and goes to your ear.

"Your gonna get it hard now" he says and it sent chills down your spine.
He grabs your boob and kisses your neck leaving hickeys you bite your lip trying not to moan, he blows cold air on the fresh hickey he gave you sending more chills down your spine.
He palms your area and you gasp.
"This, is all mine understood?" He asks looking at you, you nod he slips his hand in your panties and plays with your clit you whine at his touch.

"Use your words little girl" he says.
"Y-yes daddy" You say he smirks.
"Good girl, now on your knees " he says you get on your knees already knowing what to do you unbuckle his belt then you pull down his pants along with his boxers his member smacks you in the face you mad a bit.
You looks at his member and Tyler looks at you and groans.

"Open your mouth" he says gripping your hair you bite your lip.
"I said open" he says you open and he shoves his whole length in your mouth you gag.

"That's right since you don't wanna listen your gonna choke on daddy's cock" he says you feel tears in your eyes and you try to pull away for air but he doesn't let you.

"You wanna be all stubborn but can't handle my dick in your mouth" he says you pull away and get air he pulls you up by your hair and pushes you down on the bed then you prop yourself up with your elbows.

He looks at your body then he climbs on the bed and attacks your lips you wimper in the kiss as his hard on rubs your thigh he pulls away grabbing a condom from the night stand he rips it open with his teeth which is hot and makes you even more wet.
He takes it out the package and gives it to you.

I sit up and put the condom on his length slowly, he pushes you down roughly he rips off your underwear then you whine cause that was your favorite pair.

Without warning he puts his length in you, you moan loudly he thrusts all the way in and all the way out which caused you to roll your eyes to the back of your head and arch your back he pushes your body back down onto the bed then you claw his back, he grabs your arms and pins then by the sides of your head he continues to thrust and gets faster.

"Yes daddy fuck me harder!" You moan loudly he does as you say then he Flips you over pushing the front of your body down so you're in doggy style, he starts pounding into you from behind and you scream.

"Yell my name baby" he groans. "Fuck Daddy" you scream. "I'm gonna cum" you say he spanks you while pounding into you, then you moan loudly as you orgasm he groans and cums in the condom. He thrusts a couple more times riding out your highs.

He lays next to you and takes off the condom and throws it away. You hear knocking downstairs and Tyler puts on his boxers and runs down. "Can you keep the noise down?" Jasper says. "Jasper I told yo fatass to stop disrupting me and y/n" Tyler says as he slaps the back of his head.

A/n
This is my first smut idkkk
Requests?
Votes?
Ily k bye