Sleepy Santoryu

Herrooo Deeerrr! As you all know this is an x Reader, Oneshot (If you didn't, then you should know now)!
Since this is an x Reader I will quickly run through some important things you will probably need to know:
(Y/n) - Your Name
(F/T/M) - Famous Trademark (like for Zoro, pirate hunter. And Luffy, Strawhat)
(H/c) - Hair Colour
(D/w) - Describing Word (Depending on what your describing the word will vary)
(E/c) - Eye Colour

Random Words

Mugiwara - Strawhat
Wado Ichimonji - Zoro's Most Prized Sword
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

3rd Person POV

Somewhere in the middle of the grand-line was the famous, Going Merry. On the Going Merry was pirate hunter Zoro, sleeping in the crows nest as per usual, as for the rest of the Mugiwara Pirates they were already in bed; asleep probably.

All except for one, (F/T/M) (Y/n) she was watching the sunset spread across the, now pink, sky.  As the sun went down, (Y/n) was thinking...

(Y/n) POV

'When will I ever have enough courage to tell him how I feel?' You thought to yourself with a loud and frustrated sigh, as you watched the sun drift away under the horizon.

Surprisingly, your sigh was loud enough to wake the 'sleepy santoryu' as you called him, you not noticing just leaned against the main mast. Slowly, drifting into soundless slumber.

Zoro POV

I awoke to a seemingly angered sigh, coming from the Merry's deck below. 'THANKS. I was enjoying my power nap, ughhhhhh. Better check what's going on.' Silently, crawling down from the crows nest, lightly grasping the hilt of one of my swords thinking the person/thing was an intruder.

Creeping around the wooden, partially worn down deck, I keep an eye out for an imposter of some kind. Nothing seemed odd, until I noticed (Y/n). She lay against the mast, silent and calm. A small smirk and light blush, appeared on my face when I noticed she was asleep. 'And she told me I slept in wierd places'.

Realising she might be cold, I grabbed a blanket and placed it over her smaller and delicate figure. I then sat next to her, pulling slowly at the old soft cloth, trying to not to disturb her. Hesitantly bending down to kiss her forehead, while looking at her sleeping form made me feel a little tired myself.

Soon after darkness consumed me as I fell asleep upon (Y/n)'s small shoulder.

Time Skip To The Next Day!

3rd Person POV

As the next morning arose, silence flooded the Strawhats ship. Until the noisey Captain, Strawhat Luffy, had awoken complaining about his hunger (as usual), that's until the 'beast' as he called her had woken up from her beauty-sleep.

Getting out of bed, Nami rushed onto the deck, ready to pound Luffy's head in for waking her. She came to a sudden halt, and looked at the scene in front of her. Quickly, and semi-quietly, she told Luffy to zip it, as she pointed towards the main sailing pole. The rubber-boy, confused, looked towards the giant wooden mast, looking further down towards the ground he noticed two of his crew mates; soundly asleep under a fluffy blue blanket.