Chapter 3: Welcome to LA

Cheyenne's POV.

I woke up just as the plane landed. I look to my left and see that Nicole's still asleep. I get up and stretch then throw a pillow at Nicole's face.

"huh?" said Nicole sleepily.

"We landed, you turd." I told her. She gets up and stretches as well. We get our stuff and get off the plane. As we wait for our luggage, Nicole elbows me in the stomach.

"What the hell Nicole! That hurt!." I shrieked.

"Shut up! Look, it's the same group of guys from the airport back home!" she whispered. 

I turned to where she was looking at and sure enough they were right there. I have to admit though that they were pretty hot. I turn back to face Nicole and she's already getting our luggage. I walk over to her side and help her out. On our way out from the airport I see the group of guys winking at Nicole and I. 

"Zammmmn let me get those digits." said the guy who was pretty tall, had brown eyes and hair, and seemed cocky.

Nicole and I glare at them, but they just laugh. Oh I how I hated cocky guys. 

Nicole's POV.

After Cheyenne and I glared at the group of cocky assholes we make our way outside and called a cab. We load up our luggage and tell the driver where our hotel is. Once we paid the nice driver we checked in and unpack. We decide to take a nap since it has been a long day. We begin to close our eyes but we hear a loud scream next door.

-

{Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying the story so far! I will make the chapters longer, I promise and comment what I should add next! Remember to Vote, Comment & Share! Lots of love!!! -Nitzia}