Every Little Thing

Ethan was in his room, sitting on his bed editing his next video, while Tyler and Mark were hanging out in the living room, laughing and talking their heads off. Ethan couldn't help but to be a little distracted by the cheerful laughter. So he stood up, opened the bedroom door, and tip-toed towards the living room. As he was trying to move slowly, he thought to himself 'I'm gonna scare them so bad', but of course he distracted himself, tripped over his feet, and fell against the wall blowing his cover. Mark and Tyler stopped laughing only to start up again after looking over seeing poor little Ethan laying on the floor face first. Ethan had to admit, it pretty was pretty funny, Ethan stood up and brushing himself off while walking over to the couch to sat down.
"You know what would be fun guys?", Mark asks. Ethan raises and eyebrow and Tyler smirks, "lets have a house party!", Mark giggles and claps. "I'm down", Tyler said, "yeah sure, sounds fun", Ethan contemplated .
"It's gonna be a surprise list of people that I'll only know about, you guys will have to wait and see when everyone shows up", Mark teased to Tyler and Ethan. Tyler put his head down to mope and Ethan sighed while rolling is eyes back. Mark then added on, "the party will be this Saturday! You guys will leave the house while I decorate, it'll start at 12pm, Mark narrows his eyes and says in his funny voice, "don't you dare be late", Mark then stood up and left for his room. Ethan also then stood up to go back and finish the video he started to edit, "I'll catch you later Tyler." Ethan made it to the front of his door and went to reach for the door knob, but was cut off by Mark sliding in front of him. This startled Ethan a bit, "Mark what the hell are you doing, I need to finish a video", Mark smiled and said, "I was wondering if you'd like to go to the party with me", Ethan raised an eyebrow. Giving Mark a. Confusing look he stated, "Mark you do realize I literally live here with you, and Tyler, of course I'll be at the party, are you okay?" Marks face went from a happy smile to a faint hurt smile, "oh yea, right, okay well continue with what u were doing", Mark walked back to his room and Ethan opened his, walked in, and continued at his computer on his bed. His thoughts started to fill his head, 'that was kinda weird of Mark, what was he trying to get at? Was he asking me to be his date, or was he just being funny, although he did seem kinda hurt' Ethan was interrupted by a knock at his door, who could it be? Mark again? Tyler? He stands up and moves towards the door, and reaches for the handle.