😱Chris what are you doing😱

SHAE'S POV

I was woken up by my ringtone from my phone. It shocked me and scared me so much that I accidently fell of my bed onto Chris's back.

"Ahhh" Chris shouted in pain.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I laughed.

"What's going"he said half asleep.

I quickly got up and answered the phone.

Shae: hello

Sarah: hey shae

Shae: oh hey Sarah

Chris got off the floor and rubbed his eyes. He stretched while holding his.

"Ah my back" Chris said.

Sarah: who's that

Shae: its just chris, he slept over last night.

Sarah: oooooh she and Chris sitting in the tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g

Chris laughed

Sarah: am on speaker

Shae: yup

Chris looked over at me and winked. I giggled.

Sarah:whoops

Shae: anyway what's up

Sarah: well I just wanted to remind you that I'm picking you up from your house to go to the airport in half an hour.

Shae: oh my god I completely forgot

Sarah: well you better get packing. I've got to go.

Shae:okay bye

I fell back on my bed and let out a huge sigh.

"You never told me you were going anywhere" Chris said shocked.

"I'm sorry it slipped my mind"

"Its okay, where are you going anyway"

"Its A popular singers tour and Sarah is dancing backup for for them. She didn't tell me who it was tho because she wanted to surprise"

Chris's face looked worried.

"What is it" I asked curiously.

"I think in know who's the popular singer" he said giggling.

"Who?" I asked

"Don't tell Sarah I told you alright"

"I don't care just tell me"

"But don't be mad okay"

"Just tell"

"Justin" he said

"What" I said confused.

"The popular singer is justin bieber" he said.

My face became red.

"Are you okay" Chris asked.

"Sarah knows how much hate justin, so why would she just go ahead and invite me to his tour. That's she wanted to surprise me. She knew if she told me justin was the singer I wouldn't have came" I explained feustrated.

Chris got up and sat next to me on my bed.

"Okay look shae, Sarah is your best friend. She wants you to be there for her when she's accomplished something like this. Its a huge step in her dancing career and she wants to go through the whole thing with someone she cares about. I really don't blame her for lying too, because its obvious you really hate justin. Its the only way she could get you to come. So please when you see her don't get mad" he said

"Fine I guess your right" I said smiling at him.

I looked at the clock hanged up on my wall.

"Oh my gosh, I only have 10 minutes to pack and get ready" I said worried.

"Shae don't worry about it okay. Go shower and get ready, ill pack your clothes in your suite case.

"Oh my gosh your the best friend ever Chris thank you so much. I owe you" I said as I hugged him.

I went into the bathroom.

CHRIS'S POV

Its was getting super hot in her bedroom because a lot of steam coking out from the shower. So decided to take my jumper and t-shirt off. I finished packing all her clothes. I fell back onto her bed exhausted. She had more clothes than in thought she did. I pulled out my phone. Before I could unlock my phone I saw the bathroom door open. Shae came out the bathroom. She only had towel on and she was soaking wet. God she looked hot. With the water dripping from her hair and chin. I couldn't help but to just keep looking at her she was a godess. I looked up at her and caught her looking at my chest. O smiling.

She looked back up at me

"Uh.. I.. N-no.. Y-yes I don't k-know" she replied.

I smirked again and bit my lip. She looked so hot in that towel I just had to get closer to her. I walked up to her so I could be only centimetres away. from her. I brought hand up to her face and gently moved her hair behind her ear. I whispered into her ear. Your so beautiful. I moved in closer to kiss her.

"W-hat about r-rihannah" she stuttered.

"Your the one I want" I spoke in her ear.

Eventually I got close enough to kiss her. I kissed her passionately but she wasn't kissing me back. I took my other her hand down to her ass and grabbed it tightly. She gasped, giving me entrance to inside her mouth. Eventually she started kissing back. The kiss became more passionate and deeper. I was about take her towel off when someone barged into the bedroom.

SHAE'S POV

"Ahh Sarah what are you doing" i said holdmying my towel up.

"I'm sorry you left the front door open" she giggled.

"What's so funny" I said annoyed.

"I'm sorry you guys were just" she said making a kissing noise with her mouth.

"Get out of my room ill be down in a sec" I said shouting at her.

"Whatever" she said walking out the room.

"I should probably get going I don't want to miss my plane to get to the first destination of the tour" he said staring away from.

"Oh I didn't know you were going that's great" I said staring at the ground.

Chris laughed awkwardly.

"Okay I'm gonna go Shae" he said quickly getting his jacket and jumper.

"I'll see you on the tour" he waved as he walked out the room.

What just happened. Did I just kiss Chris. It probably didn't mean anything were just friends. We'll always be friends. And he has rihanna anyways so of course it didn't mean anything right?

Will Chris and shae become a thing? Will Chris tell rihannah? What's Sarah gonna think about this? What's going to happen when shae meets justin. Thank you for reading please get more people to read my books😄😄. Thank you love you❤❤❤❤