III- 027

N A R R A T I O N

Panay ang pagdial ni Mingyu sa cellphone ni Wonwoo pero bigo siya palagi. Out of coverage area lang ang palaging response at mapuputol na ang tawag. Hindi man lang siya madirect sa mga voicemail nito.

Naging ganito ang sitwasyon nila sa loob ng tatlong magkakasunod na araw.

Aligaga si Mingyu sa opisina nito. His mind always wander to nowhere due to overthinking about Wonwoo's state.

The intercom ring and directed a message that a letter was there for him. He got the letter but was shock upon whats inside. He was madly hurt at the mere fact that he was just been played and tricked by Wonwoo. The love reconciliation he thought was just a fucking piece of shit. Everything was a pure lie. Every words sucks and everything was absolutely a shit.

Mingyu's tears just flow freely and he cannot even find the urge to stop. He was madly hurt and broken.

He was at his state of crying when his phone beep. A message from an unknown person asking him to meet at a certain place.

Out of deppresion he got himself to that place where he was not so sure about what will gonna happen. He was so dumb to realize and it was too late when realization hit him.

It was a damn trap! Fear starts to creep out on him but he rest assured himself that everything will just be fine.

After a while his phone beep and then boom! Everything was just a stupid trap. The sender was absolutely playing around with him and since he was there he has nothing to do but to play the devils game.

" ARGHH!! " a familliar voice creep out of nowhere. And Mingyu knows whose voice was that. It was Wonwoo's.

Pain again creep to his heart but he dont know why of a sudden he followed that voice that lead him to the final stage of the game. But what was waiting there was the one who shook himself.

" Wen Junhui! "

" Job well done Kim Mingyu. You found this place very fast but sad to note one will live and one will die who would it be? " Junhui's voice lingered all over that room.

" You fucktard! " Wonwoo growled

" Shut up honey! " Jun said and slap Wonwoo using his gun

" Youre a monster! " Mingyu yell

" Am I really the monster? Oh common think Mingyu am I the one who torture your heart and play with your feelings? If I am the one responsible then I would gladly took the title of being the monster. "

" Shut up! " Mingyu fucked up

" What? Should I stop? Is it hurting you? Oh poor you. "

" Just kill me Jun and the game is over. "

" Nah! That would be boring I want something thrilling. "

Jun smirked as if handing the gun to Mingyu who was shock at Jun's action.

" Well test your love to each other. Im giving you the authority to end ones pain. Its up to you if youll choose to kill yourself or shoot Wonwoo straight. "

Mingyu trembled as if his mind was so fuck up. His sight was so blur as he pointed the gun at Wonwoo who was smiling bitterly willing to accept the death.

" Im sorry hyung but I just love you so much! " Mingyu uttered and reverse the gun and shoot himself directly as blood splash all over.

Wonwoo quickly run to Mingyu as he envelope Mingyu in a hug as if he can save him.

Mingyu carresed Wonwoo's face as he give off a weary sweet smile that broke Wonwoo's heart.

Mingyu cough blood and later cut his breath but before his final breath he managed to say " I Love You so much hyung! "

" Mingyu! NO!! Live for me! "

" Dont leave me just live for me! "

●●●●●

A/N: Sa mga naguguluhan pa po ito po ang explaination. Chapter 19 was the POV of Mingyu who offered his life for Wonwoo and the next chapters until 26 was flashbacks then ito po na chapter ay narration sa kung ano talaga ang nangyari. Okay?

3 chapters nalang po bago ang epilogue. No proofreading beware of crapness and errors.