1.

(A/N: Kian Lawley plays Fawn's hunky alpha mate in this story *wink* *wink* but you can imagine him as whoever you'd like if you're not a fan of Kian :)

"Fawn honey do you want to go see a movie tonight?" The soothing voice of my father asks. "But daddy don't you have to take care of the hurt people?" My five year old self asks with a slight lisp due to my missing front teeth. "Nope, not tonight honey, so we can see that new princess movie that you have been wanting to see" he replies with a fond smile on his face. I jump excitedly up and down "thank you so much I love you daddy!" I squeal.

Suddenly, I take in a huge breath of air as I sit up in bed, my mind becoming overwhelmed with emotions from the old memory of my father. I feel my eyes filling up with tears but I blink them away, I refuse to cry anymore. I look down at my fathers watch on my wrist and see that it's almost six in the morning, perfect time to go for a run.

I stand up off of my air mattress that lost some air during the night and walk over to the wooden crate where I keep my clothes. I grab a black tanktop along with some white exercise shorts before tiptoeing out of my room towards the front door. I let out a sigh once I close the front door, thankful that I didn't wake anyone up. I start to feel my wolf stir with excitement since I haven't been able to let her out lately.

I pull my black curls up into a high ponytail before taking off towards the woods, ignoring the slight ache in my body from yesterday's beatings. Once I reach a random tree I strip from my clothing and hide them in the tree before shifting into my dark black wolf with light, lime green eyes. I take off through the trees loving the comforting sound of the wind blowing through the trees and the fall leaves scraping across the forest floor.

I reach a small pond and smile internally when I see a couple turtles huddled together on a log floating along the pond. I feel a peaceful aura wash over me and I close my eyes relishing in it before I hear a twig snap. I quickly spin around leaning forward on my front legs ready to attack when my packs beta comes from behind one of the trees in his wolf form and I immediately crumble into a small ball of submission, afraid that he's going to hurt me.

I hear him growl with satisfaction since I'm being so obedient, "come on omega let's not let alpha see you out here who knows what kind of punishment you would get then" he sends me in the mine link with a smirk on his wolf face. "Yes sir" I quietly answer through the link and he nods towards the direction we must go, I follow him with my ears down and my tail in between my legs. The most shameful position for a wolf to be in since it shows weakness, but I can't put up with any beatings today my wolf is too weak.

"Alpha wants to see you once we get back so go find your clothes and meet me in the front yard" he orders and doesn't wait for a reply as he dashes off through the woods. I shiver just thinking about the alpha, I wonder what he needs me for. I shift back into my human form once I find the tree I put my clothes in and put them on before making my way back to the house to meet the beta.

"Took you long enough" the beta scoffs as I walk towards him out of the woods. "Sorry sir I could not remember the tree I put my clothes in" I reply while nervously playing with my fingers. "Stupid omega" I hear him mutter as we make our way into the pack house towards the alphas office. "You go in I will wait out here" he says with no emotion but I see a glint in his eyes of danger and goosebumps immediately cover my body as I take a step into the alphas office.

"Omega we are going to be having a party in two days and all of the packs will be here including the Eclipse pack and we are looking to make an alliance with them so I need the house at it's best and you on your best behavior is that clear?" he asks in a deep scary voice. "Yes alpha I understand" I reply quietly while facing the ground. "Now meet me in my bedroom in one hour after you shower, you stink mutt" he sneers and I blush in embarrassment before nodding and leaving the room where the beta was snickering at the alphas comment that he heard through the door.

The beta walks me back to my room and as I go to walk into my room I accidentally brush my shoulder with his and he growls "do not touch me mutt" making my eyes widen with fear. "I'm so sorry sir I did not mean to" I squeak out and cower behind my hands ready for his hand. "I would smack the shit out of you but alpha says we can't touch you until after the party so the other packs don't suspect anything so you're safe for now pup" he snarls before stomping off.

I scurry into my room and take off my clothes before jumping into the small box shower that was in the bathroom attached to my room. Once I'm clean I dry off and throw on a pair of black skinny jeans with a random shirt. I run my hands through my black locks to get rid of any noticeable knots before slowly making my way to the alphas bedroom where I knew it was not going to end well.

I lightly knock on the door and hear a "come in" so I slowly turn the golden doorknob to be met with a pair of black eyes. "Lay down on the bed omega" he growls and I hesitate but then make my way to the bed. The alpha is quick to remove my clothes and do the same to himself and before I even know what's happening I feel a severe pain in my lower region and that's when it clicks, I'm no longer a virgin and now my mate will no longer want me due to my impure body.

"Get your clothes and get out" he orders once he's finished and my expression stays emotionless as it always does until I reach my room and that's when the wall finally crumbles. I collapse to the floor due to the violent sobs that shake my entire body, tear after tear falls from my eyes and every time I hear myself sniffle it reminds me of what just happened and how my life is utter shit.

I get into the shower and scrub my skin until it's raw, I just need to get his touch off of my skin I can still feel his rough calloused hands all over me and it makes me sick. After the hot water runs out I turn the water off and just sit on the cold tile floor wondering what I did to deserve this meaningless excuse of a life.