4.

Darkness.

That's all I see and feel.

Dark.dark.dark.dark

I open my eyes slowly and I'm met with a pitch black room with one door, I slowly walk toward  the door and when I open it my eyes are blinded by a bright light. "Ah my dear Fawn you are here" I hear a soothing voice say as I open my eyes. "What who are you" I asked confused as I look down at the velvety grass I'm standing on and the silk white dress I'm wearing. "I'm the moon goddess dear" she smiles but I don't smile back "are you kidding me you're going to put me through that shitty life and all that pain but you're not even going to let me have at least some time to kiss my mate for the first time" I scream finally breaking down.

"That's what you're here for" she says and I hear the grass crunch from a different direction, when I see who it is my heart stops as tears fill up my eyes. "Dad" I whimper and he smiles wide before running to me and pulling me into a strong hug, not just any hug but a hug that's filled with all of the emotions we've had guilt, sadness, anger, pity for eachother. "My sweet sweet baby I'm so sorry I had to leave you I did not know the pack would react that way" he says pulling from the hug and looking at me with proud tear filled eyes.

"But you still fought on looking for hope and that's what I admire about you Fawn" the moon goddess speaks up. "But we dont have much Time before you have to make a decision" she says with a serious look on her face. "About what" I ask turning towards her as she speaks up "you are going to choose whether you want to die and stay here with your father or keep on living and be with that mate of yours" she says and my breath catches in my throat. I clear my throats before stepping up to the moon goddess "if I were to go back would I still have the awful life I have now or would I go to live peacefully with my mate" I ask and she shrugs "that's what you're going to have to fight for if you go back"

I let out a deep breath and run my fingers through my dark curls "I'll do it, I have to be with kian" i strongly say before looking at my father apologetically "I'm sorry dad but I need to try and live my life somehow I can't just die like this" I say and he nods in understanding. "I understand hun it's okay" he replies before giving me one last hug. "Thank you moon goddess and goodbye dad I love you so much" I say as I walk back into the dark room.

This time when I open my eyes I'm met with the forest "she's awake alpha" Sam says and I open my eyes to be meet with the two monsters who are covered in my blood. "Okay good we have three hours to clean up the house and get ready for kians arrival" he says to Sam who just nods in agreement. "I'll take her back to the pack house while you get ready" Sam says and alpha nods before running off to his house. Sam turns to me and speaks up "you know if you mention what happened last night to anyone or anything that we've ever done to you for that matter to anyone we will have a reply of last night and that time you won't survive.

I just look down at the grass as we walk up into the pack house "do you understand omega" he snarls and I nod before walking up into my room. I jump into the shower and start to wash all of the blood and dirt from last night off of me, once that's done I brush my teeth and shave my legs before hopping out. I pull on a pair of black leggings and a grey sweater with the words California written all over it.

"Okay now that you look decent pack your things" Sam says throwing a pink suitcase my way. I dump my clothes from the crate in the bag along with my hygiene products from the bathroom, and a couple important things I hid under my bed before zipping my suitcase up and making my way downstairs where alpha and Sam were both showered and dressed, looking as if they didn't rape and torture me all last night. "Have you had the talk with her yet" alpha asks Sam and he nods with a smirk on his face.

"Okay let's go wait outside he should be here any minute" alpha says as he takes my suitcase and grabs my upper arm roughly before pulling me outside. "Stupid ugly bitch is finally leaving us what a shame" Sam sneers and I look down at my shoes ignoring his words that hurt one by one like little bullets every time he speaks.

We wait for about five minutes until we see kian pull into the driveway in his Range Rover. "Hello princess" kian says sweetly with a smile as he walks up to us. "H-hi" I softly answer back and he just smiles with a fond look on his face. "You ready to go" he asks and I nod with a smile, happy to get out of here. "I'll grab your bags and meet you in the car" he says while grabbing my suitcase and I walk over to his car hopping in the front seat before closing the door.

I watch kian say something to the both of them and they look scared shitless, before kian makes his way to his car with a satisfied smirk on his face. "Alright so I'm starving so do you want to get some McDonald's or something for lunch" he asks while starting the car. My mind flashed back to when my father and I used to get happy meals together and he would always let me have his toy and a small smile took over my face, "yes that sounds perfect" I reply and he smiles before plugging his phone into the aux cord as we drive away from my personal nightmare.

"Here you can pick whatever music you want to play princess" kian says while handing me his phone, only taking his eyes of the road for half a second to send me a smile. I just nod in reply as I scroll through his playlists until I find one that I like, "who are they" I ask pointing to the four boys on the album cover as their song plays in the background. "Oh that's one direction I'm surprised you don't know them literally every teenage girl loves them" he says raising his eyebrows in shock.

"The one with the curly hair is really cute ooh so is the one with the brown fringe and blue eyes" I say staring at the picture, I suddenly hear kian growl and it scares me so I push myself against the self trying to move away from him. He quickly clears his throat "I'm sorry princess I'm just possessive I guess" he smirks before placing one of his giant hands on my thigh making me face turn redder than a tomato.

"Oh it's okay I get it with you being an alpha and stuff and me being your mate" I mumble nervously the blush never leaving me cheeks. "You're cute when you're nervous" he says and I place my hands over my cheeks "stop my cheeks are going to get sunburnt from all of this blushing" I giggle, yeah I fucking giggled. I barely know him and this guy is already changing me for the better.