Chapter 29 Changes

1 month later

Kailyn's POV

Alot of things can change in one month. My mom and Dad are divorced. We all know it wont last. My mom moved on finally, hopefully with Kahlil. Hes a alright, but never better than my dad. My dad is officially with Ashley FUCK THAT BITCH! Anyways, Devin and I just stuck in this. Cienna has no worries. I moved in with my mom in Hawaii. A whole lot of shit escalated in 1 month. I miss my brother and father. Damn my whole family. But the whole reason we Mmm oved out here was for my mom's job. And for me to escape all that drama. My boyfriend and I Jeremiah, we are 3 months strong. That long distance love.

Jeremiah ♥: hey :)

-hey

Jeremiah ♥: wyd?

- nothing at the beach, hbu?

Jeremiah ♥: missing u

-i miss you too

"Kay!," my friend yell. I turn around and my friend, Emily runs up to me.

"Wassup?,"

"Why you heading?,"

"To the house why?,"

"Because my friends wanna say hi," I turn back and look at a group of dudes.

"Em you already know my situation, "

"And," she drags me over there. "Guys this is Kailyn, Kailyn them,"

"Wassup Im Mason," one guys says, I look over and one guy playing football catches my eye. "Let me show you around, " he says taking my hand. "You new here?,"

"Yeah,"

"You do look good in your bikini," I look down at my bikini.

"Thanks," I smile.

"No problem beautiful," I blush.

"So where's yo boo?," I laugh.

"In California," he nods.

"And he trusts you out here,"

"Whats that supposed to mean?,"

"Nothing," he smiles, causing me to smile.

**

The whole day, I've been hanging out with Mason. Around 5, we hung around a fire and just talked.

Mom: im going to the store I'll be back later

-k

Mason whispers something into my ear. Emily looks at me and smiles. 

"Come on," He says, I get up and follow him.

Jeremiah ♥: sorry I didnt reply to your text, I was doing something

I ignore it and pay attention to Mason. 

"So what you doing tomorrow?," he asks me sitting on a divider.

"Uhm I dont know maybe pack,"

"Where you going?,"

"Out to California to see my dad, "

"Oh do you have time to chill with me?," I laugh.

"I'll make time," he pulls me by waist and I stand in between his legs.

"You got me feeling some type of way," I blush.

"I just met you,"

"You heard of love at first site?," we laugh. I think he got me feeling some type of way too.

**

Melanie's POV

I sigh and drive in Sunny California. Kailyn laughs as she texts.

"Is that Jeremiah? ,"

"Huh?," she looks up. "Yeah," I curl my lips and pull into August's driveway. I get out and step out.

"Doesnt look like anybody is here," Kailyn grabs Cienna and walks to the door. Kailyn opens the door and Suprise! Everybody hops up and scares us.

"Welcome back!," Kailyn smiles and hugs her twin and dad. I hug the family.

"I missed you so much," My mom says.

"I missed you too mom," I smile. Kailyn hugs her boo thang and catches up with him.

"Welcome back," August says.

"Thanks," I smile.

Kahlil: welcome back babe ♡

- thanks :)

Kahlil:lets go out tonight

-what time?

Kahlil: 9

-alright I'll be over there later

August POV

Just tell her August its not that hard. Shes not going to be here for long. I look at Melanie as she talks to her cousin. Just tell her. I walk to Melanie and tap her shoulder.

"Can I talk to you real quick? ,"

"Yeah,"

"Let me just cut to the chase," I take a breath. "Melanie I missed you so much. I want to be more than friends. This shit isnt working for me. I want you back in my life. For good. Melanie when I said I didnt love you, I was wrong. Ashley was just manipulating me. I love you more than ever," Her facial expression is lost. She reaches for my wrist and drags me outside and closes the door.

"August, I-I didnt hear a word you said," I smile then laugh. "What?,"

"Nevermind," I dont have the guts to say it again.

Melanie's POV

"Aww look at Mr. Handsome," I say as Kahlil opens the door.

"You know how I do," I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. I kiss him and smile. "I missed you so much," he says against my lips. 

"I missed you too," I say. "Lets go before something for down, " he laughs, I drag him to the car and we head off. We walk into the club, loud music. I follow Kahlil to the VIP section, drinks already there. I take a shot, and down it.

"Lets dance," After 3 shots I almost out, after dancing all with Kahlil. I needed to rest, nope. Kahlil wasnt having that. His tongue was practically down my throat, I break the kiss.

"Not here Kahlil," I say.

"Then lets go," So damn aggressive when he is drunk.

"Not yet," he sucks his teeth and start smoking. "I'll be right back," I grab my purse and walk towards the restroom. I look in my purse for my lipstick and I look into the mirror. I fix my makeup and pop a piece of gum in my mouth. I fix my hair then walk out. I put my lipstick back in purse, I bump into somebody . "Oh sorr-," I look up. August.

"Mel what are you doing here?,"

"I was uh- what are you doing here?,"

"Im here with Ashley,"

"Oh," ew. "What were you going to tell me earlier?,"

"Oh uh," he scratches the back of his neck. "Fuck it," I laugh. "I missed you so much, and when I said I didnt love you. I didn't mean it. Ashley was manipulating me. I love you too much to let you go like that,"

"But you did," I mumble. 

"Melanie Im sorry, I under-,"

"No you dont,  you really hurt me. I missed you too, but I mov-," he grabs my face and kisses me.

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA !