-Sexy time-

A casual friday evening in the Usui household as Takumi had just returned from work and Misaki was already home freshening up as she came home before him. While Misaki was in the bathroom Takumi went into the bedroom to change his clothes and think about what to cook for dinner.

He stood beside the bed, placed his coat on the bed and started to take off his shirt and tie when he noticed a bag to the side of their bed. What was that doing here? He sat at the edge of the bed and picked up the bag. When Takumi pulled out the contents he was indeed shocked. Misaki had bought lingerie.

His innocent Misaki had bought lingerie? Who was he to complain? He was about to enjoy a fun night with his Misa. He smiled resting the bag back in it's place. This shall be fun. Who knew Misaki had it in her to buy lingerie? It did look really sexy too.

Takumi hummed to himself walking out their bedroom and down to the kitchen area. He was stressed from work but this just lightened the mood. He felt almost relaxed in a good way.

He hummed louder pulling out some pans to prepare dinner. In his little fun time he didn't see his wife come into the kitchen staring at him and his awkward behavior. What the hell was Takumi doing?

Misaki slowly approached him and tapped his shoulder. Takumi turned around with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Good evening Misa," Takumi grinned down at his wife because of his height.

"Did something good happen today?" Misaki questioned taking a seat in one of the chairs in the kitchen.

"Not yet," Takumi answered. He continued to cook.

"Hmmm...." Misaki couldn't guess why he was so happy. She wasn't. Her bra strap was twisted and hurting her when she moved. She had to fix it. "I'm going upstairs to change into something more comfortable."

Takumi managed to see the smile on Misaki's face as she left the kitchen and that she was also unhooking her bra. He had no problem with doing it before dinner. His mood will be even better to cook with.

Takumi stopped what he was doing and trailed after her to the bedroom. When he entered Misaki was taking off her bra. He smirked then went to lay down on the bed causing Misaki to jump in surprise.

"Ah! You pervert what are you doing here?" She yelled covering up herself.

"Didn't you want to have a little sexy time?" Takumi asked unbuttoning his shirt. He hadn't change out the clothes he came home from work in yet.

"What? No you baka get out," Misaki pointed to the door.

Takumi sat up confused. "But you bought lingerie and came up here to change."

"What?" Misaki looked at the bag beside their bed and smacked her forehead. "That belongs to Sakura as she needed somewhere to hide it from Kuuga to surprise him on his birthday and I came to untwist my bra."

Takumi pouted. "So no sexy time tonight?"

"None. If there was you blew it," Misaki said putting on a shirt.

"Can you at least think of surprising me like Sakura is doing for Kuuga," Takumi teased.

"Of course not!"