One

Funneh's POV

It was a cold day. I was just walking around the park with Gold, my best friend. "Hey Funneh, what do you think ever happened to Yandere?" Gold asked. Yandere had gone missing 2 years ago and we haven't seen her since. Not that we want to. "I'd rather not know. She probably found new victims." I replied. "Hey, we should probably go to Kyran's now." Gold reminded me. We were meeting Alec and Kyran at Kyran's apartment. "Yeah, let's go!" We skipped off to go see our crushes.
???'s POV
The girls skipped away, out of the park. God dammit, no! I need to get them alone somehow... I grabbed my phone and called Rosemary. My assistant. I killed her parents, and now she works for me. Oh, you might be wondering, why do I want to kill Funneh? Because she ruined my life. She put my sister in jail. My sister, soulmate,best friend, my everything. And now she's gonna pay. With her life.

Funneh's POV
We knocked on Kyran's door. We opened it swiftly. "Hi Gold! Oh, hey Funneh. Come in!" We walked in and Gold sat down. "Is Alec here?" I asked. "No, he's on his way though." I nodded and went upstairs. I sat down on a beanbag and pondered. I grabbed my iPod and started listening toDon't Let Me Down by the Chainsmokers my fav song. I sung along, confident nobody could hear me. The song ended and I clapped. Wait, no I didn't. I looked up and saw Alec standing in the doorway. "Um... did you just he-hear the whole thing?" I stuttered. "Yup. You were good!" He said. I stood up and shut my IPod off. "Soooo... wanna ditch this place?" Alec said. "Sure. We wouldn't want to interrupt Gold and Kyran." I mocked smooch smoochy faces and he chuckled. "Let's go." We left, completely unnoticed by Gold and Kyran. "Can we go shopping?" I asked as we got into his red Lamborghini and drove to the mall like I asked. We got bubble tea first. "I'll take one Thai and one... what do you want, Alec?" I said. "And one Strawberry please." Alec FINISHED and we sat down to wait. "I've never had the bubble tea here. Is it good?" Alec asked. "Yeah. It's really good you will like it!" I said as r bubble tea finished. We sat up and got it. "EH?! WHAT IS THIS THING?! IT'S SLIMEY!" Alec exclaimed after a couple sips. "It's a bubble, chill!" I laughed. "I've had bubble tea before, but the bubbles here are so... smooth and slimey!" He sucked up another. "They aren't going to kill you!" I said. "Heh. Don't be so sure." Alec said, inspecting his drink. Next we went to Hot Topic. I got some adorable cat ears and Alec got a TØP shirt.

We were going to the counter when a tall lady with pink and purple hair shoved the other cashier out of the way to help us. "Um, hi! We'd like to get these cat ears and shirt please!" I put our stuff on the counter. "Sure! I love your hair F-" she stopped. "By the way, what's your name?" "Um, I'm Funneh, why?" I asked suspiciously. "Just part of our new checkout system. Have a good day!" She scanned out stuff and we left. "Funneh..." Alec said. "Yeah?" "Don't you think it's sorta suspicious how she said it was part of the checkout system to know your name, but she didn't type it in our DO anything." Alec said. "Yeah..." He's right, why DID she need to know my name? The other cashier didn't ask the other customers their names... I decided not to question it though. After all, she wouldn't be a bad guy... right?