chapter 6-Jake's change

The rest of the ride was rather quiet, faith didn't know what to say to Bella and Bella was not sure what to say to faith it was like this till they got to the Rez. Bella got out the truck and walked up to Billy blacks door. Faith listened carefully to the conversation.

"Hey Billy I know Jake is sick but..."

"He is out with his friends" Ouch Faith thought

"Oh"

" I will let him know you called"

"Wait...he got mono right that is what dad told me"

"You should go home Bella" Faith saw the rain start about a few seconds ago and it was heavy rain at that, Bella walked up to her truck opened the door then jumped it and slammed the door, she turned on the truck clearly pissed then turned it off again and hit the steering wheel. Faith just watched waiting for her to calm down. Suddenly the smell off wet dog hit Faith's nose which she covered and there was a knock at the window, she looked to she a very wet Jacob black but he was different his hair was short and he was more built and had a tattoo. Bella got out the truck and shut the door and once again faith listened.

"You got a hair cut"

"Go away"

Faith saw the other waiting by the woods for Jacob.

"What happened to you...I can help you...Sam got to you what did he do?"

"Sam is just trying to help me don't you dare blame him"

"Then who"

" How about those filthy bloodsucker you love so much...The Cullen's" Faith sunk down abit at that remark

"I don't know what your talking about" Bella stated

"You know exactly what I am talking about... like Her in the truck" faith was trying her best to stay calm and not go hit Jake for being 1 a douche to Bella and 2 for calling her filthy.

"Jacob" Sam's voice boomed Jake nodded

" I can't be friends with you anymore." Jake said rudely

" Jake, I know I hurt you. I should have been more up-front but... I you, I still do. I don't know what that means yet, but if you give me time..." "Stop. Don't. It's not you..." "It's not you, it's me?" Faith scoffed and Jacob must have heard her cause he looked at the truck rather pissed off"It's true. I'm not... good. "You're wrong " "It doesn't matter... This is over" "I can't take losing my best friend, too." Thanks a bunch bells Faith thought "You already have...""Don't say that ...you promised" "Go home, Bella. Don't come back." Bella looked lost again but watched has Jake joined the other she slowly walked to the truck got in and looked at Faith." I know you might not want to hear it Bells but you got me" Bella nodded and they drove home. Bella and faith walked into the House dripping wet only to see Charlie standing the hallway with a sympatric smile on this face."Billy called said you and Jake got into a fight don't worry bells you will both work it out" faith face palm herself and shook her head at Charlie Bella simply nodded and walked upstairs."We better change Charlie" Faith stated and followed Bella., that night hears t tapping of some sorted she looks outside her window to see Jacob throwing stones at Bella's window, she shakes her head then hears me say "Bella open the window" she quickly walks to Bella's rooms has Jake jumps through the window. She walks in and leans on the door in case Charlie comes." I pictured your room more...cluttered." Jake smiles " Why are you here?" Bella snaps "I had to talk to you...Alone." Jake looks at Faith"Dream on Pup I am not leaving this room for you to hurt her again" She crosses her arms and Bella Nods. "To kick me in the gut again? It was bad before, but you made it so much worse." "I know. And I want to explain. But... I can't." Faith just shook her head "Then leave." Bella snapped she ties to push him but he wont move"Want me to try" Faith stood straight" You where done with me remember Get Out" "You heard her Pup time to leave" she walked closer to see Jake hold his hand up "I broke my promise not to hurt you, I know. But I'm trying to keep it now I need you to understand... even you don't want to see me when you find out...""Find out what? What wrong?" in one way she felt sorry for the young boy but she couldn't do anything."I can't do it" "Look I can help we all can leave... leave home ...leave Sam...Faith will help"" I can't ran away from this...but I would ran with you if I could...wait you know this you can guess" Faith looked at him, she went to say something maybe she could tell Bella "No she can work this out" Jake smiled" I don't want to play game with you""Please you have to the day I ran into you at the beach remember the story I told you" "It was the story about the cold one" "Are the cold ones a myth" he looked at faith who rolled her eyes and Bella didn't answer"What else did I say""Um bout the treaty they made with the tribe um they can't come on your land, I don't know" " Think Bella think" Jake pressed"Maybe give me more ideas somewhere to look""I cant Bella I wish I could" Suddenly there was a howl"Stay safe""Jake" he walked to the window"Look I know me and you don't get on but you have looked after her keep doing that," Jake said to Faith and she nodded. "Do you know what he going on about Faith" she shook her head"I am sorry by the way I realised I made you break a treaty" Bella said suddenly"Not worry bells I am still alive" The next day Faith sees Bella walking to her truck so she runs to stop her."Whoa you shouldn't do that Faith someone could see you" Bella warns"I don't care you cant go to see Jake""Why because I cant keep you save there that is why""I will be fine faith please""No Bella I am not moving" "Jacob needs my help""No he doesn't Bella trust me" Bella looked at faith pleadingly"Fine but I am coming with you""But the treaty""Me breaking the treaty and you maybe getting killed which is more important"

Bella drove to the Rez andwalked up to the black's home Billy answered the door and Bella went in a fewminutes later Bella came out she started back when she stopped faith lookedwhere she was looked and stared in shock the other wolves where coming