Chapter 10 What has happened?

New writing style. I'm going to write in a different style now. Ok. K. But I've gotten to like 1.8k reads. Like WHUT? The first chapter is crap. And yea. I think I might get extra credit. HAHA. ( Hai, my niggalets. I'm backkk)

----------

Molly's Pov

I awoke from darkness, to a room almost blinding me. I look around to see if there was anyone I knew. I look up and I see Mitch.

I stare at him, just smiling waiting for him to notice me. He looks up and his eyes open wide.

" MOLLY!! ARE YOU ACTUALLY AWAKE?! "

" Yep. " He runs over and hugs me.

" Amg. What happened? Do you remember? " I think for a second..

" well, I don't remember much, but it started out like this.. "

- FLASHBACK -

I wake up early this morning. I look over and see that Jordan is still sleeping.

I kiss him on the cheek and get out of bed. He is so cute when he sleeps.

I walk into the kitchen, then I look out the front door. There was a dog lying in the middle of the road.

I unlock the door, and run outside. I run over to the dog. Oh no. It was probably hit by a car.

All of a sudden, I hear a car horn beep at me. I fall down on the ground, my head hits the ground. I look up but everything is blurry. I see and blurry figure walk over to me. My vision is starting to turn black. I then feel something sharp stab into my side. Over and over and over and over...

( END OF FLASHBACK )

" Molly.. " I suddenly snap out of my vision. And look at Mitch, who just gives me a sympathetic look.

He wipes my face. He then leans in really close to my face.

" Molly, you are really beautiful. " He then leans in for a kiss. His lips.. were so soft. I didn't know what to do, so I kissed back. It felt like our lips were made for eachother.

All of a sudden, the door opens up, and in walks Adam, Jerome, and Jordan.

" Omg. You dirty slut. " I hear Jordan yell. Jordan walks over and pushes Mitch off of me.

" I thought that you had died. I thought you were gone. I thought I loved you... "

My heart breaks into a million pieces. What have I done. I look at Mitch. Why. Why did you make such a stupid mistake.

Jordan walks out of the room, and slams the door shut. Really hard. I then break into tears.

I was crying for about five minutes straight, then I couldn't breath. I sat there gasping for air.

" H- he....lp " The boys are looking around at eachother scared. Jerome then runs out of the room.

All off a sudden, three nurses come in, and kick the boys out of the room.

Adams Pov

I was just.. in shock. I hardly know what is happening right now. I look over a Mitch, who is talking too Jerome. Mitch.. was in total tears. He couldn't stop crying. Jerome was trying to comfort his Bestfriend. I take out my phone and text Jordan.

Me: Hey. How are you holding up buddie.

Jordan: Why. Why did she do this too me. I didn't ask for this. I didn't want to see that she is almost dead. I didn't want to walk into her room, and see that she was kissing my Bestfriend.

Me: No one asked for anything. But right now, she having some sort of asthma attack. She couldn't stop crying, so then she couldn't breath.

Jordan: She does have asthma. I don't care what happens to her anymore. I hope she dies.

(( A/N YES GUYS I KNOW JORDAN WOULD NEVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT. ))

I stare at that text message. Okay. Jordan, that was a bit too harsh. I put my phone in my pocket, and walk over to Molly's room. I open up the door, and go sit by her bed. Molly looks over at me.

" Adam. I screwed up. I screwed up really bad. Why did Mitch have to kiss me. Why. WHY IS MY LIFE SO BAD. "

" Molly. I know that you are sad about what happen. I mean, I would be mad if Mitch kissed me too. But, we also need to talk to Jordan. He is pretty pissed off. I grabbed my phone and showed her the text messages.

" If he wants me to die. Then I guess I will. She suddenly gets up, and runs out of the room.

" NO MOLLY! " I get up as quick as I can to chase after her, she is running towards the front door. I start running as fast as can out of the front door. She then runs into the street into the middle of the road. I look over to see a huge truck is heading straight towards her. The car then starts honking.

" NO! " I run over to Molly's and push her out of the way. Then everything goes black.

_____

OMFG. This chapter almost made me start crying. I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote. ;)

-AlyssaÖ