Not Me

Pic creds: xxkkaebsongx
~~~~~
Taekwoon's POV
After Wonshik and I had gotten our food trays, we started heading over to the table where Jaehwan was sitting at.

"Hey, good-looking!!" Someone whistled.

Who exactly were they talking to?

"Good-looking~ Turn my way so I can see your face!!" The voice exclaimed again.

Were they talking to me...?

"Hey!" Someone came up to me, and aggressively placed their hand on my shoulder. "My stupid friend was calling you."

"M-Me?" I responded softly.

"He wants to you to eat with us." He told me.

"He's not going anywhere." Wonshik stood up for me and placed his tray on a nearby table. "What's your name hotshot?"

"Jong Soo (xxkkaebsongx JONG SOO!!!😂😂😂), Dong Jong Soo." He scoffed.

"Well listen here Jong Soo, Taekwoon isn't going to eat with your silly little friend." Wonshik chuckled. "He's eating with me."

"And how come he's eating with a lowlife like you?!" Jong Soo laughed. "Are you holding him hostage or something?" He continued laughing.

You could really tell that Wonshik's blood was boiling. He had a nasty scowl on his face, and the vein in his neck was popping out. He's so hot-tempered, but I don't know why.

"Wonshik, breathe." I whispered and held onto his arm.

He exhaled loudly, and smirked at Jong Soo. "Leave us alone." Then he picked up his tray, and turned his back to Jong Soo.

"I'm proud of you Wonshikkie." I whispered happily and started heading over to Jaehwan's table again.

"How dare to talk to me like that!?!?" Jong Soo screamed, and pushed Wonshik roughly.

"WONSHIK!" I exclaimed, and bent down to help him up. "Are you okay??"

"That bastard." He gritted his teeth as he stared at the ground.

Jong Soo had pushed Wonshik so roughly, that he fell onto his knees and dropped his tray. Food was scattered all over the floor, and Wonshik was cursing once again.

"Wonshik please, don't start. You're better than this!!" I said, trying to prevent him from continuing the fight.

"That asshole has to learn his place Taekwoon." Wonshik muttered and stood up. "Go eat with Jaehwan."

"I'm not going Wonshik!!" I screamed and grabbed his wrist. "Stop!!"

He shook my hands off of his wrist and stared at me. "Get away from me and do it." He told me, then wriggled his body to loosen up.

"Please be careful." I said worriedly, then brought my tray to Jaehwan's table and watched Wonshik. My eyes never left him.
-----
Wonshik's POV
"So I see why you didn't want him sitting with us..." Jong Soo cackled. "He's your boyfriend!" He burst out laughing.

If Taekwoon was actually my boyfriend, I would be more aggressive than I am now. Thing is, I'm not, since he's taken by Hakyeon.. In some sense, you could say that I kind of want him to be mine, but it's probably not going to happen.

"SHUT UP IDIOT!" I yelled.

"Ooh~" He cooed. "Getting all defensive I see?" He chuckled.

"Taekwoon was right, I shouldn't waste my time on a shithead like you." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"SHITHEAD??" Jong Soo screeched.

"Can you keep it down? I don't want my ears getting poisoned with your words." I snickered, then walked over to Taekwoon.

"HEY YOU!" He screamed again. "TURN AROUND AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN!!"

"Well I wouldn't want to scar myself by looking at your hideous face." I replied to him, then proudly smiled as I looked at Taekwoon.

As I gazed into his eyes, I could see some of his emotions. He was worried, scared even... But why? Why for me?

"WONSHIK!" Taekwoon yelled and pointed behind me, but I was too late.

Jong Soo had run up behind me and knocked me off my feet.

"YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME IN SUCH MANNER?" He yelled loudly and spat on my leg.

"First of all, ew!" I exclaimed as I looked at my pant leg. "Didn't your mother ever teach you how to treat others?"

"Don't you dare bring my mother into this." He gritted his teeth and stared down at me.

"Actually, I feel sorry for your mother. I mean, she had to give birth to you after all..."

He growled and bent down, only to grab my collar and drag me on my feet again. He held my collar tightly and snarled.

"Can you move away from me? I don't want to breathe in your disgusting body odour. Maybe you should wash properly next time..." I chuckled again and stared directly in his eyes.

Before he said another word, he spat in my face and hurriedly moved his free fist across my face.

"WONSHIK!!" Taekwoon cried.

"TAEKWOON, STAY THERE." I told him, and held my jaw where he punched me.

"Oh my, are you not going to get your boyfriend to help you?" Jong Soo cackled and threw me to the ground.

"Don't you DARE bring Taekwoon into this!! Shut the hell up!!" I screamed from the ground.

"Ah yes... His name is Taekwoon.." He smirked, looking in Taekwoon's direction. He studied him from head to toe, and slightly licked his lips.

"You're disgusting." I stated, then stood up and brushed the dust off myself.

"I can't believe he chose you over me." Jong Soo chuckled. "Maybe I should forget about you and just walk over to him." He smirked.

"Don't.touch.him." I gritted my teeth, and made a fish with my hand.

"Or what?" He provoked me. "What if I want to touch him? His sexy body is just so hard to resist."

"STOP UNDRESSING HIM WITH YOUR EYES!" I yelled, then lashed out him and threw a hard punch at his horrifying face.

"WONSHIK! STOP!" Taekwoon yelled and grabbed me from behind.

Jong Soo's body thumped the ground as he fell. Blood dripping from his nose, and his eyes blinking somewhat rapidly.

"Let go of me." I growled as I spoke to Taekwoon.

"Don't do this Wonshik, please." He begged with some tears in his eyes.

"Taekwoon, let go. Now." I told him, then pushed him away from me.

"Why don't you listen to your little boyfriend?" Jong Soo chuckled, and managed to stand up. He wiped away some of his blood, and smirked.

"Why don't I punch your ugly face again?" I suggested, then walked over to him and knocked the side of his face, causing him fall to the ground once more.

"WONSHIK!" Taekwoon screamed and stood in front of me. "Stop!" He pleaded again, with tears escaping his eyes. "What's gotten into you!?!"

I lowered my fists down and stopped snarling. I looked into his worried eyes and stood still.

It's always been my instinct to fight back, and I always need to win. It's partially a pride thing, but it's also because of my father. He trained like this, he never treated me like his son. Only as a fighter.

"I-I'm sorry." I apologized with my head down.

He ran over to me, and righty wrapped his arms around me. You could tell he was crying, from the loud sniffles he had. His head was against my chest, and his arms on my back.

Why did he care for me so much? Why did he make it so hard for me? Even if we're just pretend-dating, I can't help but gain some actual feelings for this guy!! UGH! But I can't, I shouldn't. He has a boyfriend, and that's not me.