Ciel x reader (lemon)

(okay you and Ciel are 16 years old in this story and also here are things you need to know

(Y/n): your name

(E/c): eye color

(H/l): short, long hair... Etc.

(H/c): hair color

That's all you need to know bye~)

{3pov}

(Y/n) was sitting upside down on the couch in the garden (don't ask why) bored out of her mind. She looked at the beautiful roses that bassy took care of most of the time. (Y/n) was thinking what should she do.

OMG why is it so boring without my boyfriend Ciel round me with his arms round me... Kissing my neck.... Slowly....Ok we are getting off topic. So what should do now?

(Y/n) put her pointer finger on the tip of her nose and tap it (don't judge I do that sometimes when I think). Then she got an idea

Oh...I got it now....

(Y/n) thought with a smirk on her face.

(Time skip 5 mins later by Ciel wearing alois booty shorts~)

Ciel was walking down the hallway minding his own business, when out he was pin down by the one and only (ALOIS JK) (y/n). " (y-y-y/n)!" Ciel said shock that his girlfriend attacked him "what are you doing?" he said staring at her beautiful (e/c) and here (h/l) (h/c) behind her. (Y/n) looked at Ciel with lust in her eyes "well my sweet innocent little boy....It was boring without you, with your arms around me and you touching me in places that I can't believe." She said with a innocent look in her eyes and rubbing her hands up and down on his chest. Ciel was speech less he didn't know what to say or to do. "Would you like to do something fun with me ciel?" tilting your head like a confused puppy. Ciel's eyes widely open even more thinking about thing you guys are going to do. "S-s-s-sure that be lovely." Ciel said with a blush growing on his face. (Y/n) smiled at him, you got off of him grab his hand quickly and pull him inside of the kitchen why you guys are going to be having fun there.

(A other time skip by Sebastian spying on you guys)

finny, bard, mey rin was chatting with each other about things when they pass by the kitchen door and heard a moan coming from inside. They Stop right in front of the door their faces turning so red that they can put Lovi's tomatoes to shame. "Did you hear that guys?" Bard said quietly "y-y-y-y-yeah." Finny said looking straight at the door. "That sounded like (y/n)!" Mey rin says with a napkin up to her nose try to stop the blood from over flowing. "Oh my god ciel! It's so slippery and wet!" (Y/n) shouted "well suck on it (y/n)!" ciel moaned. Their faces paled "what the....?" Bard said. "But it's to large to fit in my mouth!" She said whining "I don't care now just suck!" Ciel shouts. Finny, bard, and Mey rin eyes widely open when they hear slurping noises. "Ewwwww! It taste nasty and you got it in my eye!" (Y/n) moaned "okay that's to far I am going to stop this madness right now! " Bard shouted "what no! "Finny and Mey rin said running towards him. But it to late bard kick down the door "YOU GUYS BETTER NOT BE.... " Before he finished Finny and Mey rin tackle him down. They look up to see (y/n) and ciel doing something bad but instead they got confused. (Y/n) was standing with a half yellow Popsicle Still on the stick melting and Ciel next to her with one hand with a napkin Also the other hand has the other half of the Popsicle. "I told you don't get the lemon popsicle. " Ciel looked at (y/n) serious "sorry. " She says looking down to the floor "is okay love. "Ciel said kissing (y/n) on the cheek. When they notice the three on the floor they look at them confused. "What happened to you guys? " (Y/n) said to them "w-w-we thought...... "they said slowly" you thought what? You thought we were having sex in kitchen? " Ciel looked at then crazy.Finny, bard and Mey rin nodded" we heard noises.. "Mey rin said right before she passed out from blood lost. " well, me and Ciel moaned Cause the popsicle was cold and it was melting so I had too suck on it so it can stop melting Also I didn't like the taste of it and I got some popsicle juice in my eye. " (Y/n) explain and used her left hand to rub the juice off her eye. "Ohhhh " Finny and bard said now understanding" the bloody hell you wankers are so dirty minded! "Ciel screamed at them.

THE END

Bonus:

When you and Ceil was about to go their share bedroom. Until Sebastian pass by the door and said "well then young master I did not know you were one for making out or should I say BJ?" He said smirking "SEBASTIAN!" Ciel screamed at him, now with a red face. (Y/n) blush at the comment.

Well that's what goes on in the ciel's manor now we just need Stop Pluto from humping grell's leg *grell "OH MY YES GIVE IT TO ME!" don't ask, 😑*