Tattoo?

As you walked down the stairs you noticed there was a man sitting on the sofa joker told you to sit down on the chair closest to the mysterious man and then went and said "Now (Y/N) I want you to get a tattoo one behind your ear only the letter J but it would show you are apart of the team" you thought about it a bit and came up with the greatest idea "if I get a tattoo behind my ear you have to get one of (your first initial) behind your ear to show me you want me to be a part of your team...?" You could tell he snapped and then said "okay (Y/N) I will only because your are too scared to get one"
~moments past~
'Okay who wants to go first?' You looked at the joker and proved you weren't scared to get a tattoo 'I will' you said with a smug look on your face as you got to lay down on the sofa you heard the joker say "waw that looks painful" trying to scare you so then you said "shut up j look at your you have loads of tattoos on you I'm sure a little letter won't hurt me..."
~moments past~
You watched j get his done and seen how when he gets tattoos he zones out he just stares and one thing you can help but to think what goes on in his brain sometimes, even when the man said he was done he kept on starring in to the unknown of the joker... you paid the man and shown him out and you looked back at the sofa and j wasn't there you ran upstairs into his bedroom and then seen him on his bed looking frustrated "J are you okay?" You walked up closer to him and sat down by him on his bed and then he said "(Y/N) I'm sorry I meet you in the street that one night, I'm sorry I waited out side your door, I'm sorry that you shot batman, I'm sorry you meet Harley Quinn when I was weak, I'm sorry you are dressed like that and I am sorry for the tattoo" you just hugged him and said "but I love the clothes, I love the tattoo as you are always with me now, is hot batman because I thought you died can't you see I care about you and I want to be your best friend and partner in crime?" The joker just smiled and said "the tattoos are good though aren't they" you just smiled and said "they are good but I should be going home now  J" he looked at you and said "you can live here if you want to there is a spare room and I do get lonely" you laughed and said " looks like I'm your best mate, partner in crime and room mate" you both just laughed.