One

This was inspired by nicorii on tumblr

Jamie had just finished cleaning his glasses when there was a knock on his door, startling him enough to make him drop his glasses, which were dirtied once more once they came into contact with some dirt. He picked them back up and was about to clean them again, but he just decided to fold one side of them over the collar of his shirt and answer the door.
"Hello?" he said, as he slowly opened the door. Once fully opened, revealed a beaten up Kevin. He jumped at the sight of his boyfriend with a black eye and various bruises, and a nosebleed.
"Kevin, what-" he cut himself off as he glanced beside him to see the light on in a house across the street. The house of one of the cronies his bully possessed.
"Come in, please." Kevin silently entered the house. It was deserted except for them due to the fact Jamie's parents were out at a fancy cocktail party, leaving him home alone until the early hours of the morning. There was an exceptionally uncomfortable silence in the room. They both averted gazes for a while, one looking at the floor while the other looked up, and vice versa.
"Uh....anyways, are you okay?" Jamie asked. Kevin nodded. "Psh, I'm fine, just some collateral damage, nothing big." He quickly shut up and gazed at the floor. Jamie wasn't the best at sarcasm, so he had to assume Kevin was being genuinely dismissive of his condition.
"..collateral damage from what?" He asked. Kevin did not answer. "Kevin, from what?" Kevin started to sniffle slightly. Jamie's heart dropped, as he stepped forward to catch his boyfriend when his head fell on his shoulder.
  He stood there awkwardly for a few moments, gently patting him on the back as he sobbed into his shoulder.
  "Another fight, huh?" He didn't need an answer, and he didn't get one. Jamie could feel some tears seeping through his shirt. He didn't bother to move Kevin away, or tell him to dry his eyes. He looked at the floor, and shifted his gaze from wall to wall until Kevin pulled back.
  His hair covered his eyes to the point where it seemed his hair was crying. Jamie kept his hands on his shoulders in the fear he would collapse in his tears and pain. He lifted one hand up to his face, moving the hair out of his face, then proceeding to wipe the tears on the left side of his face. Kevin looked down at his hand, and then up to his eyes.
  "I was... going to just go home, but.. they swung first, and.." he inhaled sharply, about to continue explaining, but he just kept breathing deeply, attempting to calm himself. Jamie moved to move the hair out of the other side of his face, swiping at tears before they fell off his face onto his bloodstained jacket. He pulled away slightly to wipe his nosebleed on his jacket again, after it had started up once more.
  He raised up his hand to settle over Jamie's, shaking slightly. Jamie looked down, and not removing his hand, led him to his stairs. And to his bedroom, and set him down on his bed, then left to go to his parents bedroom. He came back with a first aid kit, and with no words, guided Kevin to his bathroom, and set him down on the ledge of the sink, setting the first aid kit on the toilet. He opened it with one hand and poured some rubbing alcohol onto a cotton ball.
  "This might hurt a bit, but that's because I love you." He mainly said this to make him laugh, and quickly cleaned a wound on his cheek while he giggled slightly, and his laughter promptly turned to pain.
  "Hah-ow! God- fuck,," a tear crept out of his eye. Finally, Jamie was finally done tending to his wounds, and pecked him on the lips. Which quickly turned to an actual kiss. They pulled back slightly and looked into each other's eyes. Kevin laughed slightly, and so did Jamie. Eventually, their laughter died into sighs, and they just looked at each other.
  "I'm guessing you don't really wanna talk about it, huh?" Kevin shook his head and leaned forward onto Jamie's shoulder again, nearly toppling Jamie over before Jamie wrapped his arm around him to catch him.
  "...uh, ya know, you can sleepover, if you want, I mean." Kevin hugged him tighter, agreeing that would be fine. Jamie got a pair of his biggest pajamas and set them on the sink ledge for Kevin to change into after he finished showering. The eye contact when Jamie set a pair of boxers out for him, though brief, was unbearable.
  "So, um, the handle is left for hot, right for cold. Uh, have fun," and he promptly walked out and sat on his bed, waiting for the sound of the water being turned on. After a few minutes, he got up and walked to his window, which faced one of his bullies houses. The light was still on in their room, and he was pretty sure they were looking at his window as well. He sighed, and flipped the bird against the window before pulling together his beige curtains.

Wow I wrote that fast

Thanks school for letting out early