The Manor

A hand grads your shoulder and you turn around and see ceil lokking at as he blushes furoshely and you blush back and the you break the sience and say 'um.....are you o-kay ceil?'ceil looks at you and studers out 'I'm f-fine h-how about going inside'

Ceils P.O.V
My hand was on her shoulder and all i could do was stand there looking at her and blushing and she was blushing back and she droke the ssilence'um....are you o-kay?I then take my hand slowly off and reply with 'i'm f-ine, h-how about going inside?she the said okay and smiled and i smiled a fack smile on my face and turnd to walk inside and all of my servents were waiting for me qith woried face and they all said 'Master,Lord Trancy has shown up to talk to you!'I get a smirk on y face rememdering about (yn) and how i could use her to get rid of alios (sorry if i spelling his name wrong) i look at her and then bursting out of my studie cam a very mad Alios and his stupid butler claud (sorry if you like aluos or claud but they're kindov dad and rarly goo)

YN P.O.V
I see a golden haired boy come towereds me and ceil and i look at ceil and he boes not look to all happy to see him.

(A/N,sorry for a short chapter i hope you enjoyed it and i will be updating it soon)