Laser Tag

"Hey Ginny! Let's go laser tag!" Harry yells from their apartment kitchen.

Ginny walks out of the bedroom still in pajamas. "What the bloody hell is laser tag?" She yawns.

"You've never heard of it?" Asks Harry.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I wasn't raised by muggles remember?" Ginny responds.

"Go get dressed." Harry tells her. "Then we'll go. There's a great place at the mall down the road."

Ginny leaves to go to the bedroom yawning. Once Ginny is dressed and ready to go, the drive down to the mall and Harry leads her inside, holding her hand and bouncing like an excited puppy.

"Here's you gun," Harry hands her a small plastic gun inside the arena. "And put this vest on. It registers when you've been shot."

Ginny pulls the vest over her head. "These don't actually hurt you, right?"

Harry smirks. "Of course not! Okay let's go."

They both rush to find shelter before the timer goes off.

"You're going down Potter!"

"Ditto to you Weasley!"

After four shots in his vest from Ginny, Harry rushes to find a good hideout before he can get hit again. Five shots and you're out. He rushes around a wall keeping an eye out for Ginny.

Suddenly she's right in front of him, shoving him into a small corner, her hand curled around his collar.

"Found you," She whispers, and then she's kissing him. It's so intense that Harry forgets where he's at and what's going on. That is until Ginny shoots him in the chest. "And I win."

She smirks. Then runs out of the arena towards the car, dropping the vest and gun on her way out. Harry stands there watching her run out, a huge, dopey grin on his face.