New Realtions!!!!!

Location-City Hospital:
FAB5 along with Navya came to the hospital nd saw Abhi,Nandu,Arya standing outside!!!!
Manik:Abhi Kya hua????How is she now
Cabir:Abhi did doc say anything nothing to be worried right
Abhi:Guys guys relax she is out of danger got a aircrack on her legnd she needed bed rest doc has just given her sedatives so yew can see her but she is sleeping now!!!!They rushed like a Strom into the room nd were shattered seeing their lady Bheem in that state nd all were having silent tears in their eyes!!!!
Meanwhile outside the room!!!!
Abhi:Mannat ye sabh kaise hua aur tumko kaise patha Chala about her!!!!
Nandu explains them about the encounter of Harshad nd Mukthi the way she bet him nd how she saved her!!!!
Navya:Ye toh wahi ladka hai na jo canteen main panga liya
Nandu nods with an yes!!!!
Meanwhile FAB5 comes out of the room nd wipes their tears!!!!
Abhi:Guys she is okay na
Cabir:Yeah she is sleeping nurse ne Bhola ki usko 3-4hrs main hosh ajayegi!!!!
Alia:Paar ye sabh kaise hua nd who will plot this against her!!!!
Navya:Aur koyn hoga ur evergreen enemy!!!!
Alia:Bhai
FAB3:Harshad!!!!
Manik:That bloody bastard I won't spare him!!!!
Cabir:I will dig his grave right now!!!!
Dhruv:How dare he stoop so low!!!!
Abhi:Guys it's not the right time for this she needs yew all by her side.....
Alia:Yeah I do agree with Abhi what he said is right
Cabir:But how did yew come to know about her condition Navya????
Navya:Well my friend was passing through nd she witnessed the whole scenario nd she rescued her nd she took her to the sick zone nd called us we reached there!!!!
Arya:Nd I've seen Abhi sir coming so I've called him nd informed her condition we immediately rushed to the hospital!!!!!
Their conversation was broken by Doc's voice....
Doc:Mr.Murthy unko hosh Agaya yew guys can see her!!!!
All reaches to the room nd Mukthi smiles weakly!!!!
Alia:M really sry for what Bhai has done nd started crying!!!!
Mukthi:Meri Makeup ke dabbe chup na plz why are yew feeling sorry for that jerk plz stop crying I dint even bring my touch up today for yew!!!!By this she hugs her back tightly nd all laughs
Manik:Kya yaar Mukthi Tum bhi na nd hugs her!!!!
Cabir:Bheem Meri cheethe Meri sherni get well soon Yaar we can play pranks on all!!!!Nd hugs her
Dhruv:Get well soon Mukthi nd hugs her!!!!
Navya:Get well soon Mukthi!!!!
Mukthi:TQ.....
Abhi:So all going good hai na Ms.Vardhan
Mukthi:Yeah m good Mr.Murthy!!!!She was about to talk to Nandu but Dr came
Doc:So Ms.Vardhan yew should stay for 2weeks in the hospital as yew have to take bed rest for ur leg!!!!
Mukthi:What 2weeks OMG!!!!
All starts laughing with her reaction!!!!
Doc:Okay so the visiting hours will be closed soon so plz clear the room!!!!
Manik:Okay guys I will check the formalities nd come Cabir come along with me.....
Alia:Mukthi I will bring the changes for yew Dhruv come along with me na!!!!
Navya:Aarya I forgot my bag in car let's go nd bring something to eat for everyone!!!!
Now in room only Mukbhi nd Nandu were there!!!!
Mukthi:Nandini......TQ TQ so very much if yew were not there I don't know what would happened!!!!I can't even imagine nd a lone tear drops down.....
Immediately Nandu rushed to her rubs off the tear nd hugs her nd she also reciprocates with equal affection!!!!
They break the hug....
Mukthi:Yew were very strong srsly the punches yew gave to him were awesome.....Nandu just smiles.....
Mukthi observes that she is not talking all the time!!!!
Mukthi:Nandini Kya hua why are yew not talking is everything okay????
She was about to say something but was cut by Abhi
Abhi:She can't talk Mukthi!!!!Woh goonga hai!!!!!
Mukthi was beyond shock how can someone so brave nd cute can be dumb!!!!!
Mukthi:Kya!!!Aap ko kaise patha hai????
Abhi:I hope ki now whatever I say should be only b/w us!!!!
Mukthi nods with an yes
Abhi:Ye Meri Choti behen hai!!!!Aur bachpan se goonga hai!!!!But she doesn't anytime takes it as her drawback!!!!So plz don't reveal it to anyone when time comes all will be knowing it!!!!
Mukthi felt so bad for her nd hugs her tightly!!!!She takes Nandu's hands in her nd promises
Mukthi:Nandu I will promise ki I will not let this secret out until reveals by its own!!!!
Nandu smiles in approval!!!!
Then only the door opens nd FAB4 along with Navya nd Aarya enters the room!!!!
Cabir:Ta-da look I bought for yew nd shows her favorite food nd she grabs the packet from his hands nd eats it like a small kid all laughs at her!!!!
Abhi:Okay then I will make a move have some work!!!!See yew guys later nd take care Ms.Vardhan....
She blushes nd smiles nd this was observed by Nandu!!!
Nandu goes near Mukthi nd sits nd looks at her!!!!
Mukthi:Nandu Kya hua why are yew looking at me like that????
Nandu points at her cheeks nd gestures"why are yew blushing????Kya hua????"
Mukthi:Aise Kuch nehi hai nd changes the topic will yew have something nd forwards her the food.....
Nandu"No no I will go to home"
Nd goes to Navya nd features her that we should leave home!!!!
Navya:Okay guys we will make a move nd have some work!!!!
They were about to leave but were stopped by Cabir's voice
Cabir:Guys TQ TQ TQ so very much for saving her!!!!
Alia hugs Nandu nd Navya nd says
Alia:It really means alot guys TQ TQ so very much!!!!
Manik:TQ so much for the help nd forwards his hand to Nandu she looks at him nd then shakes hand with him nd smiles.....
Dhruv:TQ TQ TQ so very much!!!!
Nandu smiles nd Manik was lost in her smile nd they make a move nd Manik comes to the reality nd gives a small smile remembering her smile!!!!!
As the visiting hours were done only Cabir was left as he was staying tonight!!!!

Ta-da another update (double update)
I hope ki yew guys liked it!!!!
If possible I will come up with another update today itself but Can't promise!!!!
If yew liked it plz do vote, comment nd like my story
Happy reading,
Keep shinning,
Stay healthy,
Loads of love,
Deepthi Sharma....