Chapter 2: Why Are You Looking At Me Like That?!

"Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something in my whiskers?" I ask this guy 'Paul.'

Everyone looks at me weirdly, except this Paul guy.

He just sits there looking at me dazed.

What the fuck?!

"Seriously! Why are you looking at me?!" I ask, starting to get mad.

I don't like people looking at me.

Especially if they're staring!!!

I mean, usually the guys at Forks High stare at me, but at least they try to hide it!

This guy obviously didn't care, and was just doing it openly.

And it was kind of hot....

What?!

No, not hot, its creepy! 

Yeah, creepy....

Creepy.... creep,....crexy.... sexy.. What?!?!??!

What is wrong with me?

"Megan! Hurry up! I'm hungry! I want pizza!" Bella yelled, getting out of the truck.

I look over at her,  cocking an eyebrow.

She just slapped a werewolf across the face, and now she's whining about wanting pizza?

Only Bella...

"I'll get you pizza in a minute, I have to find out why this creep is staring at me!" I tell her, sounding exasperated.

"Because you're fine as hell! Who wouldn't stare at you! Heck, I questioned my sexuality when I first met you! Now can we go?" She asked me.

I gave her my famous, 'shut the hell up, and let me do what I want,' face.

She groaned, glared at me, then stomped back to her ancient truck.

I turn around, going to confront the wolves, but when I turned around, they were no where in sight.

Huh.

They were just there when I was talking to Bella.

Whatever, I'll just come back later.

Wait....

Why would I come back later just to see why that guy was staring at me?

I don't know, but I just felt the need to be close to that one guy, to talk to him, and like be with him and stuff...

What the hell?!

I sigh, and trudge back up to Bella's truck, where she is, honking her horn rapidly, telling me to hurry the hell up, because she was hungry.

Pushy much!

I get into her truck, and she quickly pulls out, racing down the road, looking for a fucking pizza place.

What the hell is wrong with this girl?

I swear she's bi-polar.

As we go, she puts on her crap music.

I look at her, singing her heart out to Rascal Flatts. (I actually love that band, but this Megan doesn't...I don't know if the real Megan does or not, ask her that :)    )

I finally get fed up with Bella's tone-def singing, and change the station. 

Adele's Set Fire To The Rain comes on, and I squeal.

"I love this song!" I squeal.

Bella smiles, but keeps her eyes on the road, roaming for a pizza place.