Chapter Four

I finished curling my hair and applying light make up as the door bell rang.

I heard muffled voices then mom calling up to me.

"Averi, Harry's here!"

Taking a couple deep breaths, I slowly started to walk downstairs.

Harry smiled that brilliant smile before my mum slightly pulled me aside.

"When did this happen?" She whispered with a smile on her face.

"I'll explain later"I replied before walking over to harry.

"Hey Averi- wow, you look... beautiful"

"Oh um...thanks...you look uh handsome" I blushed.

"Goodbye Mrs. Jenson" Harry said to my mom.

"Good bye Harry, You guys have fun" he took my hand and pulled me out to his car. Opening the passenger side for me, I slipped in as he shut the door and walked around to the driver's side and got in.

​The whole while, I couldn't help but steal glances at Harry.he did have that adorable, cheekiness when he smiled and those eyes. They were the most gorgeous green. They sparkled all the time, no wonder why it was so hard for me to turn away

"Why don't you take a picture, it lasts longer "Harry smirked.

Flush grew in my cheeks and I looked out the window for the rest of the ride.

XXxx

​harry led me inside and followed in after."do you maybe want to watch a movie? I'm not really good at planning things" harry confessed while scratching his neck and biting his lip.

God he's so cute!

"It's fine"I giggled. "You pick a movie and ill make us some popcorn yea?" I asked. He nodded approvingly as I went to the kitchen.

I searched the cabinets until I found a bag on the top shelf. I reached up to get it but of course, my height was getting the best of me.

Not really thinking, I climbed up on the counter and grabbed it. Before

I could react, my foot slipped and I felt myself falling backwards.

I waited for the moment where my body would clash with the floor but it never came. Instead, I felt myself fall into a pair of strong arms.

I looked up into those green eyes as they looked down at my brown ones.

"Maybe you should let me next time"harry winked and set me down.

I flushed as he put the popcorn in the microwave.

"Um thanks for that" I said.

"Any time love"and he flashed that perfect smile.

Harry and I sat together on the couch as we watched The Notebook, one of my favorites whilst eating popcorn.

A chill ran through me and I shivered as harry pulled a blanket around me.

"Cold love?" He asked. I nodded and snuggled into the blanket as he

wrapped an arm around my shoulder. Each second I spent here with him, the more i felt I knew him some how.

I rested my head on his shoulder and saw him smile from the corner of my eye.

XXxx

When the movie ended, I was in tears. Harry turned it off as I sat up and wiped my eyes. I saw a gleam in Harry's eyes too.