2:Legend of twin island

Chapter 2: Legend of twin island

enjoy!
I apologise in advance if there are grammar or spelling mistakes here and there.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Come on,guys! What's taking you so Long?" Jumping up and down excitedly,he shouted to his other crew mates.

Who are apparently...

Way below him.

"Wait up Luffy,we can't walk as fast as you!" Nami,the navigator of the straw hat crew,shouted back to her captain.

The straw hats are currently hiking up one of the two mountains of the mysterious island where they found and landed on in the previous chapter.

And as usual...

Luffy is waaay ahead of them-

that he has to screen his eyes to look at them. Okay,maybe they're not that far away from each other,but yeah I'm sure you understand what I'm trying to say.

"Geez,can he at least wait for us?" Sanji took out his cigarette and lighted it.

"You know that that's not gonna happen,right?"Nami replied Sanji with a "duh,what do you think?" Face.

"If you don't wanna be left out, then start walking and stop complaining." Zoro,who was walking ahead of the two of them stopped walking and turned around to join in the conversation.

"Huh,what did you say?!"Sanji glared at Zoro.

"I said,stop whining and move." Zoro glared back just as fiercely.

However,Sanji turned his back on Zoro and sighed dramatically,"Why is the moss head who gets lost all the time telling us what to do?"

"Oh yeah,you wanna fight about it?!" Zoro challenged,and got to his battle position.

"Bring it on moss head!" Sanji looked like he could kick a cow and it would fly over to the moon but that wouldn't be enough.

Before anything could happen Nami stepped in and pushed them away from each other.

"Nami? Since when did you get here?" Zoro looked stunned,as if it was the first time he saw an actual moss head.

"Nami?" Sanji looked just as equally surprised.

"I was here the ENTIRE time,for your information. Now stop wasting time and catch up with Luffy and the others before we loose sight of them!" Nami pointed towards where Luffy was last seen while nagging at the two of them.

"Yeah yeah,it's not like we'll get lost or anything. Just follow where he went,and that'll lead us straight to him." Zoro covered his ears with his pinkie.

"Oh yeah? You're one to talk! Who's fault do you think it is that made us fall way behind?! HUH?!"Nami shouted at Zoro's face and gave him a punch square on his head.

(Let's check on Luffy's side,shall we?)
☠⚓️☠⚓️☠⚓️☠⚓️☠⚓️☠⚓️☠

"Robin,are we at the top of the mountain yet?" Luffy asked the archaeologist of the Straw Hat crew,Nico Robin.

"Not yet. Judging by the size and height of this mountain, I'd say we still have about 2 hours before we reach the peak."Robin,as usual,replied coolly while reading her book.

"Aww man,we still have that far?! I'm already starting to feel hungry!" Luffy dragged his foot up the slope of the mountain while grabbing his stomach.

"We've only been climbing for 15 minutes and you're already worn out? We haven't even cover half of the mountain yet!" Ussop,who was hiding behind Franky,spoke with disbelief at Luffy's cry of hunger.