A New Start

The next week Toriel and Frisk went out to buy some winter clothes, seeing as it is coming up soon. And school just got out for winter break. So that left you and G on the couch, watching whatever you could find. At the moment spongebob was on.
"I'm gonna go get some snacks, want anything?" G asked standing up.
"Ooh could you grab my chips?"
"Sure thing" he patted my head as he walked by. I smiled, and he walked off into the kitchen. About a minute later he walks back and sits down with a bowl of chips. Except he keeps it on his side opposite of me.
"Oi, I get some chips or what?" I ask.
"Hmmmm maybe. You'll have to pay." I roll my eyes.
"With what?"
"Hmmm" he puts his hand to his chin and acts like he's thinking. Then he snickers. "How 'bout a kiss?" He says. I sigh and blow him a kiss.
"You didn't specify what type of kiss. Now give me my chips!" I say lunging at him. I reach over his shoulder towards his outstretched arm holding the bowl of chips. He laughs at lifts it out of his hand with magic.
"Hey!" I yell at him.
"Sup" he says slyly. I sigh and look at him below me. He smirks and pulls me down, kissing my cheek. I sigh and shake my head.
"Now can I have my chips?" I ask, giving him puppy dog eyes.
"Oh alright. Just one though." He winks at me, and makes one chip float down. I grab it and eat it.
"And no more?"
"You'll have to pay for the rest~"
"Well damn, these chips are expensive." I say. We both laugh, and I lean down, and give him a peck on his teeth.
"How about now? I really want those chips."
"Mhmmmm. Nope. Gonna need some more payment." I sigh and lean down. I kiss his forehead, cheek bones, and plant another kiss okay his teeth, making this one a bit longer. He snaked his arm around my waist, and I pulled away.
"Not yet bonehead. Now." I say holding out my hands for him to give me the bowl. He sighed and set it in my grip using magic. I laugh in victory, and plop myself down on the couch, immediately begging to scarf them down. G looked at me and chuckled slightly, before changing the channel of the tv. He eventually found a horror movie to watch, and I sighed.
"I know what your trying to do. And I assure you it won't work."
"Jeez, I just wanna watch this movie." He said his usual smirk widening. I sigh and start to watch the movie.

~TimeSkip~

By the end of the movie, g was shaking and hiding under one of the blankets we were using. I sigh.
"Told ya it wouldn't work on me."
"S-shut up...that was terrifying."
"Not really..." I chuckle. I scoot over to him, and give him a hug, and a kiss on the forehead.
"Don't worry. [Y/N] is here to protect you baby bones." I mock.
"Stop!" He shouted. I laugh at his child like figure, then think a bit.
"So..would this count as a date?" G stoped being silly and looked at me with a smile.
"Sure." I giggle a little bit then hug him.
"But your still an ass." I whisper in where his ear would be.
"Oh, but I'm your favorite ass."
"Sorry but you ain't got one of those." I laugh manically pulling away. G snickers, then we hear the door unlock.
"We are home!" Toriel's angelic voice calls. Since G and I were in the back living room, I give G a slight kiss on his cheekbone, and I stand up and rush out to where Toriel and Frisk were with about a million bags.
"Did you buy the entire store?" I ask.
'Pretty much' Frisk signs. I laugh and grab a couple bags.
"What's going where."
"Well, this bag is for you, we got you some stuff, then also some for g, and these bags are for me, and the rest are Frisks!" She says pointing to the according bags. I grab mine and G's bag, then put mine in my room, and G's in his room, then I go back downstairs and grabs Frisks. By the time I'm done, Toriel has some dinner ready. And that's when I realize how late it is.
"Since when was it 8?" I ask.
"For like the past 30 minutes." G says with a snicker.
"Shut up." I stick my tongue out at him. Toriel hands me a plate and I take it and sit next to G. It's steak and potatoes, and I immediately start eating them.
"Holy shit this are amazing!" I say my face full of food.
"Language [Y/N]!" Toriel screeches.
"Motherly instincts intensifying." I whisper. Frisk and G laugh, and Toriel just glares at me. I hold my hands up in defense and she goes back to cleaning the kitchen. After I finish my food I stand up and wash the plate. Then I turn and start going up second set of stairs next to the kitchen, before G appears in front of me when I'm about halfway up.
"Where ya going dove?" He asks. I roll my eyes at the nick name, but he just grabs me by the waist and pulls me in for a kiss, before Frisk is at the bottom of the stairs 'oooooohhhhh'ing. It's the first time I've heard her voice in a while and I laugh a bit. G sighs and let's me go walking the rest of the way up the stairs. I look back at Frisk and mouth a 'thank you' and she gives me the thumbs up. I follow g the rest of the way up stairs, and run through the halls to my room, only to see g casually laying on the bed.
"Don't think the kid stoped me from getting what I want." He smirks, and I sigh. I close the door and walk over to my walk in closet. I grab a pair of sweatpants, and a long sleeve sweater to wear to bed. I go into the bathroom and toss them on the counter, turning and looking at my bed to see g still there chilling.
"Care to leave? I need to take a shower."
"Hmm maybe I should join you~" he says.
"Shut it. We've been on one date." I glare at him. He snickers, and uses magic to pick me up and bring me over to him.
"Cheater!" I shout and fling my arms around playfully. He laughs and drops me on his lap. I sit there staring at him and he does the same. When he starts leaning in for a kiss, I smack my head into his, and he leans back with a groan of pain.
"No." I say laughing afterwords. But before I can get up to try and take my shower, he grabs me around the waist with one arm and the other behind my head. He brings us closer together in one swift movement, so our foreheads are touching and we are looking into each other's eyes. I can feel my cheeks heat up, and a small yellow dust covers his cheeks, just barely noticeable. He then slowly leans in and gives me a kiss on the lips. I don't struggle this time, but I deny him access when he bites my lip asking to enter my mouth. He gets frustrated and tugs my hair not to hard and I open my mouth to yelp, but he shoves his tongue into my mouth. He explores the cavern, then finds my tongue and intertwines it with his. I wrap my arms around his neck, and pull back to get a breath. Once I pull back and he gets a better view of my face his blush grows a lot more. I blush too, and wipe my mouth with my sleeve. Then I get up off of him and run into the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it. I lean my elbows onto the counter and cradle my head in my palms.
"Idiot..." I mumble to myself.