Chapter 67

Xindrey's POV

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." I coldy said that I know it will make everyone shiver. I looked at him with my coldest eyes and I saw the fear in his eyes that made me smirk-- an evil smirk.

"So you really want to end your fucking life, Agnitia" I said while looking at him. ONLY him.

"Then what are you doing here?" I bitterly asked and looked at "Alexa and Ellian"

"Yeouns will die. TODAY" He said that makes me laugh-- us laugh.

"Yeouns are not born for nothing, Agnitia" Xander said evilly. And the next thing I know is I'm holding Agnitia's neck and craving for his death.

"You can't kill me in just a second bitch" He said as he kicked my back that made me lay down and reversed our position. He's now holding my head.

"Can you see your bestfriend and Xine's girlfriend? Hahahahaha. They helped me. And thanks to them. Umayon lahat sa plano ko. Ang tatanga naman ng mga Yeoun" He said while holding my neck and slowly na hinihigpitan ito.

"I never treated Ellian as my bestfriend and Alexa is not my twin's girlfriend. Always remember that we're not that fool and we'll never be fool, Agnitia. Ikaw ang tanga" I said as I've kicked his ass and I'm sure that it really hurts. Mom pulled me and I saw Xine punching that old hag continuously. Serves him right. As I sensed that there's something wrong and--

"Fuck" Xander said while looking at Ellian and Alexa's direction.

"N-no... I-Ian. P-please..." Alexa said while crying and shivering habang hawak hawak si Ellian that is full of blood.

"T-thank you..." I heard that Ellian said as he faced me-- us, Yeouns "Y-yeouns" he said as his eyes started to close and his hands fell down like--

"H-hindi.. I-Ian n-n-naman. H-huy... g-gising. Ellian Kei Park!!!"

"He's not a traitor." Eonni Xandra said. "They are not the traitor, Eomma, Gwynnie, Gabbie"

Xine's POV

I don't really know what I feel right now. All I know is... I want to kill Agnitia. I wanna kill him slowly that will make him suffer. I cant feel my hands who's busy punching his face-- him. All I can see is the blood that flows everywhere. All I can remember is my brother Alexian's death.

"Stop Glenn. Ako na ang tatapos sa kanya." Dad said coldly. Tumayo na ako and started to walk through my next target, Alexa.

"H-hindi.. I-Ian n-n-naman. H-huy... g-gising. Ellian Kei Park!!!" She's crying. That's great. Watching the traitor's crying is a great scene to watch. Well Ellian's dead. That made me smirk.

"They are not the traitor" I heard from nowhere as I was shock seeing bloods flowing from her body that slowly falling down. I don't know why I run and went to her crying. It feels like my heart break and shut down.

"No. Alexa. No" I just saw myself begging. Begging her to open her eyes. Begging her to live. And she opened her eyes. Her eyes that I know she's really trying to open it. Her eyes that are filled with tears. While whispering "I-I love you, X-xine. I-I love you" that made my world fell.

"I-I love you too, A-Alexa.. P-please fight. Kaya mo diba? Y-you're strong Alexa!!" I begged. She just smiled and slowly closed her eyes as her head fell into my chest and hands into the floor.

"N-no..."

Xander's POV

I can see them. All of them. Crying, begging, fighting for each other's lives, hoping that this war ends, nervously watching us. I saw Alexa's death same as Ellian's death. And I know he will die too, in my Dad's hands. I can see my t-twin's dead body with the necklace-- the diamond necklace. I feel so numb. Why am I just watching them. Watching them to die one by one? I know we're soon out of people but why am I just sitting here waiting for this war end?

"G-gabbie..." Until this girl... the girl that I really adore more than Xindrey, my noona.

"Noona" I just said blankly. She hugged me while crying.

"I'm sorry. I-I'm so sorry for coming back so late. I'--"

"Don't be, noona. It's okay."

"No it's not! Graynie i-is d-dead..." Inalis nya yung pagkakayakap sakin and faced me. "It hurts so bad"

I didn't know what happened next until I saw myself protecting and fighting the enemies. Using my hands that is now filled with bloods. And now... I. Alexander. Gabriel. Yeoun. Announcing. That. This. Fucking. War. Ended.

----------------

Xindrey's POV

My mom's hugging me. Hugging me while crying. Ngayon ko lang naramdaman. Lahat ng sakit...

"B-baby..." Mom said and yes we're crying. I dont fucking care but I know that the war ended with my twin Alexander's hands.

"Eomma... i-it hurts" I s-said. I was shocked to feel eonni's hug too. I missed her. I really missed my Eonni.

"W-wala na... wala na si Xian.. wala na. I-Im so sorry Eomma.."

"N-no. It's not your fault Xandra my daughter."

"B-but----"

"Agnitia's fault Eonni" I coldly said.

"Yeah"

"A-ANDWAEEEEE!!!!!" All of our attention was caught by Xine who's crying while hugging Alexa.

"You can't die, Alexa! Please... no."

"Hindi pwede... A-Alexa."

"P-please wake up"

"ALEXA JENNAH GRACE VALERA!!!" He shouting. All I can see is his pain. I saw Xander pulled him and stopping  him. Saying that Alexa's now dead and he need to accept it. Feeling like it's the end.

We all went to our HQ. The Main one. With Xian's, Alexa's and Ellian's body. While our people's dead bodies are now in their houses and families with the money on it. We are all broken, tired and empty. No one's speaking, no one dared to make a topic, no one's lighting up the mood. No Alexian Grayson Yeoun. No happy virus. No saviour. And no Yeoun's heir. All happened today. I wanna rest. I wanna rest with them. But I know that I need to fight and continue all that they started.

As we reached the main hq. They are all bowing at us with fear in their eyes.

"Everyone, the Mafia heir, Alexian Grayson Yeoun with 158 people of our mafia are now peacefully having their rest. Their lives had been stolen. Let's all wish them a Rest in Peace." Grandlolo said with authority-- that shocked all then member of our mafia. No one dared to whisper and talk about the dead ones.

"Thank you for saving your lives and staying with us without having such shits." Xander said.

"Yes young master" They all said in chorus. I just looked at them one by one and tried to smile. And walk to our office.

---

Xine's POV

She's dead. My love is now dead. Alexa's dead. My heart's dead. I cant help but to shout and cry. Why? Bakit kailangang mangyari pa to?! Una si Xian. And now Alexa. Two most important people in my life just died and left me here crying and begging for them to come back.

"I-I love you, X-xine. I-I love you"

"I love you too, Alennah"

To be continued....
-

Jennah Kim's Note

So ayun guys. I just want to say thank you my readers sa walang sawang pag hihintay sa susunod na update. I'm really sorry for making you wait. I just dont know how to continue the latest one at sobrang ayoko pa talaga syang tapusin pero kailangan ko. Siguro malapit na kayong magpaalam sa Tge Badass Quadruplets. Huhu. Pero hindi pa ngayon. Salamat po sa mga sumusuporta ng mga story ko. Ako'y nagpapasalamat dahil nalagpasan nyo ang mga corny kong chapters huehue. Thank you guys!!! Sana nagustuhan nyo ang aking update ngayon! Hehe labyuol!

Time check: 3:41 AM