Philinda // after May escaped Radcliff.

So this sets in the future. It doesnt matter how May escaped it is just about Melindas and Phils conversation after her escape.

Phil stepped into Mays room. It was cold and the windows were closed. May sat on her bad and was starring into the air.

"Everything alright?" He asked and walked torwards May. She kept starring. "Daisy told me you let the Lmd driving Lola"

Phil stopped walking. Maybe he should have told Melinda earlier. "The Lmd and Me" he started, trying to find the right words "we had dinner. And we kissed"

May turned to him. Her face was emotionless for a few seconds then her eyes were starting to get filled with tears.

"I know you love her. Not me" she said. Her voice was broken and silent. "I'm not that kind of women men fell in love with. Ward preferd the killing girl running around with my face and you preferd kissing my copy.

I know why you love her. I was never grateful for the things you did for me. I was ignoring you after you found me in that qubical"

Phil tried to look into Mays eyes. He didnt know how to tell her. How do you tell a woman that you have loved her all the time?

"I was in love with you before you were kidnapped." He started. May looked in his eyes again. A single tear rolled over her face.

"They day you almost ehmm.. the day you died. I was terrefied of losing you. It wasnt that normal feeling when you're about to loose a family member. It was deeper. I realised that you are the lost important person for me."

May's face expression was different now. She smiled a little bit, but she was still crying. "Then you told me that you've seen me" Coulson smiled now also. "It was the moment I realised that I dont want to lose you again."

He took a deep breath. May looked happier than he expected. "Fitz said the Lmd had the same feelings as you. And if this is true" he started and stopped then. He didnt want to ruin their friendship. "It would say that you love me too."

He didnt wait to let May answer "and that would make me happier than anything on this world. I mean in this universe. Melinda, I didnt take enough chances in my life. But this one. I want to take it. I want to life a live with you."

He stopped again. Mays eyes were full of suprise. Phil walked to her bed and grapped her hand. "Melinda I love you"

May tried to stay serious but she started to laugh. "That was the cutest thing you've ever said. I didnt know that you can be that romantic" She smiled brighter than ever.

Phil waited for her answer. Instead of talking May grapped Phils second hand and kissed him.