One Big School Full of Fake Bitches

Kathlean

LakesView High School: Exclusive for Girls, Friday, 16 September 2011 – 8:03 am

 I was walking towards my homeroom with my twin sister, Paulean, when we were approached by some students waving at us franticly.

“Oh my god, Paulean, Kathlean,” one girl gasped as her friends was squealing behind her.  “I… we just want to greet you two a happy, happy birthday!” Yes, it is true, it was our birthday today. We were turning 16 and of course, we are having our Sweet Sixteen birthday party later in the evening. The whole school (even those girls who I didn’t know personally) was going gaga over it. It’s just an ordinary party, no big deal but it is the most awaited birthday bash this year, says Olivia.

“Um… thanks…” Paulean trailed off. Surely, she doesn’t know the girls name and she can’t thank her properly.

“Yeah, thanks Ashley!” I giggled and all the girls surrounding us gasped. I looked at them curiously. Surely, it’s not that shocking if one schoolmate knows another schoolmate’s name.

I guess not. “Oh my god, Kathlean knows my name,” the girl named Ashley screamed and I needed to cover my ears because it was so loud. Paulean smirked at me.

“I wish I have Paulean’s hair,” one girl gushed and my sister looked at her with a respectful smile on her face. The girl almost fainted, no kidding!

“How come both of you are so flawless?” one girl asked. Paulean looked at me with an amusing smile and she laughed. Yup, she is enjoying this popularity alright.

“It’s for us to know and you to find out,” Paulean said playfully and I rolled my eyes. Ashley and her girls squealed in delight. What’s wrong with them, I really have no idea.

“Come on, Pao.” I grabbed Paulean’s wrist and began walking towards the classroom, or else we’ll be surely late.

“See you later, girls!” Paulean called over her shoulders and guess what, the girls squealed once again.

When we were out of ear shot, I asked, “You really enjoyed being popular huh?”

She looked at me with the isn’t-it-already-obvious look. “Well duh! I mean, our parents owning the school really has perks, you know? Why not enjoy it?”

“You do realize that it’s kind of annoying, right?” I asked Paulean.

“Yeah, but we’re girls we should enjoy popularity and all the attention that they are giving us.” I just nodded; I don’t feel like talking today, the girls are giving me some headache. Well, I’m always the snobby one and Paulean is the sociable one.

As we were walking further down the corridor (with many schoolmates of ours greeting us), I saw Olivia running towards us and she was screaming, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAULEAN AND KATHLEAN!”

“Via, that’s so un-lady like.” I scolded with my usual bossy tone. “Any, thank you.”

“And where’s our gift?” Paulean asked teasingly as Olivia smiled her usual cocky smile. Olivia is gorgeous, she have this alluring gray eyes and a curly strawberry blond hair that falls in that way her hair hang down to her waist. She have this really curvy body and really long legs. She also has rosy cheeks and I think that’s her best feature.  So in short she’s really dazzling.

“Can’t you wait for later?” She asked while rolling her gray eyes playfully.

“Duh! Of course, we can’t wait for later.” Paulean said good-humoredly. I rolled my eyes at them.

“Well, too bad, whether you like it or not you’ll wait for later.” Olivia replied stubbornly and Paulean glared at her.

“Okay. Fine,” Paulean pouted. “Do you know what, twin?” She looked at me.

“What?” I asked not-that-curiously.

“I can’t wait for later.” She smiles at me and gave me knowing look.

“Me too, sis” I’m really excited for later. Do you know that feeling when you’re really excited about something that you can feel the butterflies in your stomach? That’s exactly what I’m feeling right now. I heard the warning bell ring and that’s the signal that our homeroom class will start in 3 minutes.