Eighteen.

Author's Note - It's been two weeks in this story already, bare in mind I restarted this at three days. Also a thank you to OliWhiteAndMe           for the continuous voting on my chapters. Also Jack and Kendall are now home. They have been for one week.

Kendall's Point Of View

We are at home and I'm still feeling sick, but I know I'm not pregnant as I had a bit of a period though it wasn't that bad. It was actually quite short. So I guess I'm okay, except for the pounding headache I own. I stand up and walk over the the mirror in Jack's room as I'm staying over under watch so I don't run away.

My boobs look bigger, it's sore like I've had an implant which I have had. There might be something wrong with me, probably the flu. As I've got headaches and back pains also stomach aches. I'm going to book a doctors appointment, I feel like a prisoner and need a reason to get out. I might be pregnant. So that's what I can say.

I dial the number.

"Hello, Myra Hanks here. How may I help you?" The voice says, I sigh. "Could I please get a maternal appointment?" I ask. "Yes you can, we have the soonest today at six thirty or quarter to five?" She says, I think. "Could I have quarter to five?" I ask, "Yes you can, is that everything?" She asks, "Yes, thank you. Bye!" I say, hanging up.

Walking into the living room area I see Jack playing Fifa terribly. "I've got to go at twenty to five." I tell him, he pauses his game. "Can I ask why?" He asks, looking to me leaning on his knee. "Doctors, about this. It might be the flu and that's why." I say, he nods. "I'll drive you." He says, I nod sighing and walking away. The spark has gone.

I walk into the bedroom, grabbing a towel from my bag and going for a shower. I then get dressed and take an Instagram picture of it as I've actually not updated it in a while.

 I then get dressed and take an Instagram picture of it as I've actually not updated it in a while

Once I do that it's half past four, we better get going if I'm going to be there by quarter to. "Let's go now." I say, he nods.