[7]

Camz: hey lauren.
Lolo: hey camzi what's up?
Camz: I need to tell you something.
Lolo: sure go ahead you can tell me anything.
Camz: well...
Lolo: well...
Camz: I'm not exactly ya know...Normal.
Lolo: Nobody is normal.
Camz: No but I'm really different.
Lolo: ??
Camz: I have a penis.
Lolo: Really?
Camz: yeah do you hate me?
Lolo: of course not, you are still beautiful. Xx
Camz: phew and thanks u r 2. Xx
Lolo: hey do u wanna come over I need to ask u something. Xx
Camz: yeah sure. Xx

*At Lauren's house*

Camila walked up to the door and gave it 3 soft knocks. Suddenly a beautiful girl opened the door "hey" lauren said. Camila stood there for a minute admiring lauren. "Oh hey lo" lauren opened the door slightly wider and camila steped inside. "So, what did you wanna ask me?" Camila asked "Oh yeah urmm follow me" Camila followed lauren to her room. They both walked in and sat on the bed. "Can you help me with my homework real quick?" Camila nodded, the two sat the and studied for a while until lauren got hot and took of her pants, "do you mind if I take off these?" She asked pointing at her pants, which were on the other side of the room by then. "Go ahead." Camila mumbled. Suddenly Lauren jumped onto camila and tickled her "l-lauren s-stop please" camila muttered out of breath. Lauren stopped and sat up straddling camila's waist "well that was funny" lauren laughed. Camila didn't reply, she sat up and starred into lauren's eyes. Lauren stopped laughing and leaned in to camila, camila leant forward and connected there lips. They pulled away after they couldn't breathe, "lauren I like you, like alot." Camila breathed out "I like you too" lauren smiled.

----------------------

Lolo: hey camz, tanks for today! Xx
Camz: Np, would you wanna go on a date with me tomorrow? Xx
Lolo: sure I'd love too! Xx
Camz: great!! Xx
Lolo: see ya tommorow. :) Xx
Camz: byeeee. Xx