Chapter 6: Same mistakes

CHAPTER 6!!!! Please tell me what you think! :) enjoy reading and thank you for reading xx 

Its got a little kissing, very mild intimate scene! just giving you a heads up :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes flutter open, I shot my eyes open and quickly stood up. It was dark and I didn’t know where I was, it was a bad idea though.

The room was spinning and I made a massive thump on the floor.

I just laid there on the floor, my body felt so numb still, I couldn’t feel anything. I turned to face the clock, 7:06pm.

*crap! Its soo late and jaz! Omg JAZ!*

My thoughts were distracted when a sudden gush of the door open and 5 stumbling guys rolled in.

“Annie are you ok”

“Annie what happened?”

“Annie, aww Annie”

“Annie, you alright?”

“Annie”

They all came running to me, lifting me up and placing me on the bed. Turning on the lamp next to the bed. The 5 of them placing themselves on the floor, at the end of the bed or just standing there watching me intently.

After a few minutes I managed to say something.

“Wheres Jaz?” I croaked.

5 heads turned to face me, as Louis begins to explain that her plane has been delayed till next week. Due to the weather. *just great, this is what i needed*  

I sighed. As the boys started to make their way out, I closed my eyes attempting to fall back asleep but was disrupted.

“Annie, are you ok?” his beautiful voice rang in my ear.

I opened my eyes meeting his.

“im fine liam” I shut my eyes again. I couldn’t bare to look at him. He made me feel weaker when I was looking at him.

He touched my face, then tucked a hair strand behind my ear. I felt my cheeks burn up. He kissed my forehead and whispered.

“I love you Annie”

As he started to make his way out, I opened my eyes and grabbed his arm.

“just why liam?” I asked holding back tears.

“Because you are always there for me” he begins, sitting himself beside me.

“because you always believe in me and because no matter what I know I will always have you to love me back”

with that I cried my eyes out, we both slid under the sheets and I cried into his chest.  His body warmth mine and suddenly the tears stopped and we just laid there.

I hugged him closer, closing my eyes. i never want to let him go. He hugged me back, letting me drift to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and shuffled to look at the time 2:55am.

An arm wrapped around my stomach and pulled me in closer to him, his breath down my neck sending shivers down my spine. I turned around and face him, his hand touching my bare back and I just stared at him. *How does he manage to look sexy, even while sleeping?* i thought.

A few minutes later his eyes slowly opened, meeting mine. He smiled and I smiled. He took his hand off my back and put it on my cheek and kissed my forehead.

 "You ok love?" he asked in a sleepy voice. 

As he pulled away from my forehead, I placed my hand on his cheek and pulled him closer.

"im just fine liam" i replied 

letting our lips attach. *I know, bad Annie, but I couldn’t help myself, I wasn’t myself* he kissed me back. Electrifying the butterflies in my stomach.

He let go of my cheek and placed his hand back on my back, touching my ribs, my spine. His touch was so beautiful. He slid off my beach dress.

There we were kissing, me in my bikini and him in just shorts. How did this happen?! Earlier I was crying over how anger he made me feel and now Im about to give him my virginity. He was reaching for my bikini top, slowly undoing it. But I stopped him. Putting my hand on his chest. Feeling his calm heartbeat. I melted.

I sat up and so did he, we were out of breath.

“i…cant….liam” I finally said in between breaths, tying my bikini up again.

He stared into my eyes, before realizing. Worry took over his face. While anger took over mine.

“don’t worry liam, nothing happened” I stated angrily, getting myself off the bed and making my way out of his room.

There was nothing, he let me leave. He didn’t say anything or do anything. Anger filled me, as I slammed his door. I did the same to my door as i walked into my room. As i hit my bed i covered myself up in my sheets.

*he did it again, why does it seem like we keep going in circles?! I know I started it but he could of ended it at the start. His worried eyes told me everything right after. He was still concerned of Danielle, he is still in love with her, yet we almost did it. And we would of, not unless I stopped him. See that’s why im soo angry, his eyes basically said MISTAKE. But what happens if we actually did it? Would he love me? Or regret everything in the end? I will never know the answer to that, all I know is Liam is playing with my heart. And i dont want to be a part of this game*