Curiosity killed the cat.

This is my first ever Fanfic, so please dont be too hard on me. I think i put abit too much effort on this as i kept editing it, but whatever! Enjoy :3

Warning : Explicit Content Up Ahead
Very explicit!!

It was 5 am in the morning of a Friday, as a blue feline woke up too early. To his annoyance, he wasn't able to get back to sleep. 'Maybe i'll have an early shower', he thought as he realised something erect from the sheets. So he pulled the bed cover off of him, getting up and walking into the bathroom. Gumball hopped into the shower, and turned it on. As he was slowly waking up, he had forgotten to lock the bathroom door. he then started to stroke himself while the water was pouring over his head. "A-ahh yes" Gumball moaned, not realising how loud he was.
Gumball proceeded to trail his member with his rude and pointy finger multiple times, making him exhale loudly. He had then proceeded to masturbate in the shower, pumping his member up and down.

Meanwhile

Darwin wasn't much of a heavy sleeper, as he had woken to the sound of the shower and the person in it. He wasn't happy at all, because it was 5:05am. Darwin had loved to sleep in until at least 8am. He then noticed that Gumball wasn't in his bed. "Damnit gumball", he groaned to himself. Darwin then proceeded to try and get some rest by closing his eyes, and attempting to ignore the sound of the shower... which didnt work. 'Its 5:20am in the morning, how long does it take to have a shower?' He rhetorically thought to himself. Out've curiousity, Darwin got up to see what Gumball was doing. He pulled the knob on the bathroom door, and was surprised it wasn't even locked. Normally Gumball was super secure about his privacy, but today he was so tired he didn't even realise. Darwin slightly opened the door and took a peak, to spot the blue figure moaning, which made it obvious he was masturbating. Darwin's face flushed a dark red. He then continued to look at Gumball masturbating in the shower. "Ahh.." Gumball moaned. Darwin's face got even more darker as he heard Gumball moan. 'I shouldn't be doing this' Darwin thought weirdly, but then started to enter the bathroom in a slow pace. Due to the 15 minute shower, the mist was condensing the bathroom in a thick fog. Darwin slowly crept further towards the shower door, surprised that Gumball still hasn't seen him. Gumball started to pump his member even faster. "A-ahhhh.. Darwin" Gumball moaned. Darwin was blushing a very dark red. 'Did he really just moan to my name?' He thought to himself, very surprised. Darwin couldn't take it anymore, as he opened up the shower door very fast. 'Wow' Darwin thought to himself in shock, Gumball still didn't notice him, because he was facing the opposite direction of his brother. Darwin glared at Gumball with lust, 'He's so hot...' he admired gumball in his thoughts. While Darwin was distracted, gumball had turned around and realised Darwin was right behind him. "AHHH! what are you doing man!?" Gumball Yelped as his face turned bright red, while covering his lower region. As Gumball spoke, it caused Darwin to jump in embarrassment. "N-nothing!" he yelled while his face turned brighter.

Darwins P.O.V

I was so embarrassed, i couldnt even move! I didnt know what to say. Many questions started to arise in my head. 'Why did he call my name? I didnt know Gumball like-liked me. I've had feelings towards Gumball ever since he introduced himself to me! I thought he was straight and liked penny?' I thought. I panicked and panicked as i started walking out've the shower, until he grabbed onto my wrist. "Wait!" Gumball pleaded.
I turned around to see the blue feline with a worried and caring expression. "I really like you Darwin.. " He said as his ears flattened, along with his tail drooping to the ground. he continued "Ive always liked you Darwin! At one time i did have a crush on penny, but she always made me feel pressured. But you.." He said as his eyes glistened, "I've always felt comfortable around you, as your a kind and caring friend". He started to tear up. "Ive always wanted to be with y-" I immediately walked towards him and merged my lips with his, having a small passionate kiss, leaving both of our faces the colour of a tomato. We both pulled away in love, "I've always loved you too gumball!". As i finish talking i go in for another kiss, as i put my tongue in his mouth. Our tongues collided, fighting for dominance, gumball won. I could feel his member growing, making my face darker. as we finished our passionate kiss,while our heat inducing bodies were colliding. I kneeled down on both of my legs, grabbed his member, and started pumping it, while at the same time i was massaging his balls with my tongue. "A-ahh Darwin", he moaned my name. I then grabbed his balls with 1 hand, and his penis with the other. As i pulled his member close to me, i started licking the tip of his penis, granting a moan from gumball. "Mmh Darwin". I kept on drilling my tongue into the tip of his member with a pink face. "You're so cute like that darwin..", he says adored. I kinkily winked back while drilling my tongue into his tip. When i was done licking the tip of the member, i opened my mouth as i allowed entrance for his member. With my hand i would push his member inside of my mouth gaining a moan from Gumball. "Mmm.. Darwin". I repeated the process like a pump and felt abit if pre-cum leak inside my mouth.. it tasted amazing. I let Gumball dominate my mouth after awhile, Allowing him to grab my head from behind, and force his long, hard member in my mouth.. While doing so, he then started thrusting in and out. The pattern of his breath really turned me on.. "Mmhh...mmmhh...mmmmhhh" is how i heard him. I could take it, after all i was a sucker fish. His member had started pre-cumming more and more into my mouth. I heard Gumballs moans get louder as he started thrusting faster into my mouth. The moment felt so long and dreamy as it happened, i would've never expected this to happen in such a sudden moment! I then forced all of his member inside my mouth nearly reaching my throat, which made Gumball expressionlessly pink.When Gumball continued thrusting he then started moaning in pleasure "Ahh..ahhh.ahh". Just from sucking him off i was nearly there. "Mhh...mhh...mhh", he breathed faster as he started thrusting faster. "Mmmahh... i-im c-cumming Darwin!!" As i heard him yell my name, I came while pulling away with my mouth open, letting his fluids splatter on my lips and inside my mouth, while his seed was entering my mouth as i slowly swallow it all. "That was... so hot man" gumball said while inhaling and exhaling. He grabbed me and pulled me up to his height as we crashed lips together, after having our long passionate kiss, we pull apart as cum strings from our mouths. "I love you gumball", i say swiftly, "I love you too Darwin", he says panting.

Narrator P.O.V

After the brothers has realised their true feelings for each other, they started to clean up their mess.. as they had completely forgot that they left the shower on. 'Good thing no one is home', Gumball thought to himself, or they would've easily been caught due to volume. I don't think the rest of the family would react to it too well. They both walked out've their shower and into the bedroom. As Gumball was lifting the cover of his bed, he said "Wanna sleep together?","I'd love to." Darwin answered with a huge grin, proceeding to hop into Gumballs bed with him. As Gumball was closing his eyes he whispered "Goodnight"...
"Goodnight Gumball." He replied with love. Then they both dosed off to sleep, holding each other tightly.

FIN
Another one-shot coming soon!