The Love -Chapter 2-

Gumballs P.O.V
(Tuesday Morning, 7am)
I cant believe I had another weird dream about my own brother! Maybe it's a sign? I wonder as i turn the nozzle, starting the shower. I need to get these dirty thoughts out of my mind, because I'm sure as hell Darwin would feel very uncomfortable around m-. "AHHH!", i scream in pain from the boiling hot shower, snapping to the side to avoid it. "Hee-hee-hee!" I overhear my younger sister snickering in the room next to me. "Stop using all the cold water Anais!" I yell still avoiding the hot water. The water noticeably returns back to normal.So i continue showering, scrubbing all the seed out of my lower region. This is the second time now, except the 1st time i didn't get straight up embarrassed. (Ref to fic1, and love part 1dream)
I turn around with water still pouring all over my head, turning the nozzle, turning the shower off. I open the transparent door frame, reaching out for a towel- which isn't there. Ugh. I slightly open the door and yell, "Can somebody get me a towel!?". "No", Anais yells coldly. "I'm trying this new fitness thing, so I'm kind of busy!" Richard responds somewhat formally. I roll my eyes, as i know dad isn't going to make much progress with that.

Darwin's P.O.V
"Can somebody get me a towel!?" I hear Gumball yelling from the bathroom, as i walk down stairs, seeing Mr. dad have some weird electronic clamps attached to his nipples and muscle regions. "No!" Anais responds coldly in the background. "I'm trying this new fitness thing, so I'm kind of busy!" Mr dad yells back at Gumball, activating the loose-weight-anator-3000. "AHH-AAH-AAH!" Mr dad yells in pain from the electro shock, forcefully disabling it. "I think I've lost enough weight today!" Richards says optimistically while still sizzling, collapsing back onto the couch. 'Zzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzz!' I continue to ignore Mr. dads shenanigans and walk up the stairs to the closet, grabbing a towel. I walk towards the bathroom door and start to peer inside the slightly open door, to see Gumball naked. I mean i did mention earlier that i see him naked a lot, but that didn't mean i didn't like it, i loved it. My face turns slightly red looking at his hot body, until I see him turn around in my direction, as i quickly snap behind the door, and walk back into the room. "I got you a towel Gumball!" I say bright fully. "Thanks bro! Those other 2 are useless!" He responds wittily. Seems he's gotten over the embarrassment, because he's pretty openly naked right now. "Yeah... Dad fell asleep 5 seconds after he said he was busy" I respond with a slight blush on my face due to open nudity. "No surprise there" Gumball says oblivious to my reactions, taking the towel and covering himself. "So.. what are we gonna do today?" I say following Gumball to our room. "Seeming as
we have the day of school today, due to Tobias's misdeeds, I was thinking we could play some Dodge or Dare!" He responds challenging me. I start to feel uncomfortable hearing the words Tobias, remembering the things he did to me in that room.. I don't think i'll ever forget that traumatic experience. "You ok dude?, I'm sorry for mentioning that" he says calmly, starting to give me another hug. "Its alright" I respond with a tear in my eye.  "I cant imagine how traumatic that would've been for you, so if you're ever feeling uncomfortable about that whole situation you can always talk to me?" He says calmly with a tear in his eye. "Thanks Gumball", i say unlocking from the hug. "Lets play some Dodge or Dare!" I yell happily!
(They are oblivious to the evil of dodge and dare, as this is their first time)

Meanwhile Outside
"Dodge or Dare, Roll the dice, pick up a card!" Gumball says as he reads the motto loudly.

Gumballs P.O.V
"Okay, so the rules are pretty simple, you roll the dice and then you take a dare card, if you do the dare then you move forward that many spaces, if you dont, then you have to take a dodge card and move half the spaces, and to win you have to roll the exact number to land on the last square" i finish, explaining the rules to Darwin. "Ookay, but which piece am i?" Darwin questions. "Oh! You can pick any of the 5 pieces, a shell, a tooth, a chess piece, an army soldier or a peanut!" I say. "Cant we just use the normal one's that came with the box?" He says suspiciously looking at me. "Nope! I lost them all" i respond proudly. "That isn't a good thing" Darwin says expressionless. "Well too bad!" I respond sarcastically. "Ok, then i'll pick.. the shell as it somehow relates to me!" Darwin says happily. "Alright- I'll be the tooth, as it is my tooth." I say glumly pointing to the missing tooth in my mouth. "Ok lets-", "Can i join you guys?" Anais asks with sad eyes. "Why do you want to join us?" I ask. Normally she never wants to join us play our games, i mean last time we annoyed her so much we advertised her as the Annihilator, which could chop through anything. "I just don't feel like doing another one of mom's puzzles, they're getting really boring" she says with glum. In the background You can see mum inside the kitchen, placing the chess piece set on the window while gleeing at Anais."No!" I state. "Pleeeease?" She whimpers with puppy eyes. "Fiiiiiiine, buuut... you have to be the peanut!" I say with confidence. "Whatever, lets just play!" Anais yells in joy. "Ok my go first!" Anais yells rolling the dice."Why do you get to go first?" I say as i express my authority. "Because im a girl." She says smirking. Ugh whatever. The dice rolls onto 4, as she taps her peanut 4 squares ahead. "Now pickup a dare card!" I say. "Uhh ok" she says picking up the card. "You have to drink the expired milk in the fridge". Poof! It randomly appears in the fridge. "Eew gross! Im not doing that!" She snarls, picking up a dodge card. "You will not believe what you see... pff sure", Anais shrugs off. "What the hell is that!?" Anais points towards the grass next to me. "I dunno i cant see it" i respond clueless. "It looks like a crawling hand!" She says disturbed, moving her peanut 2 squares back. "Ok my go!" I say picking up the dice and rolling it. (5) so i move my tooth 5 squares ahead. i pick up a dare card and it reads 'You have to kiss the player to the left of you on the lips'. My face turns bright red. I cant do that! I scream internally from embarrassment. "What does it say Gumball?" Darwin questions. "I...uhh i'll do a dodge!" I say with a deep red blush, picking up the dodge card. "You are forced to sit below the player to the left of you". Poof! Darwin is now sitting in Gumball's lap. Oh come on! I say internally with a slight blush on my face. This is just turning me on, ill barely be able to concentrate! I tap my tooth 2 squares back.